Not An Elf In Sight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny,

Great to hear from you as also. I see you are retired now...I look forward to that day although I think recent events make that more challenging!
grin2.gif
Thanks to all for the kind words of welcome. I never knew for sure how most of the members viewed my Elvish adventures but I know I surely enjoyed relating them. I'm kind of thinking the world could use some Elvish magic right now.

Last edited:
Welcome back.

I asked in a thread what happened to you and some others from that era, about 6 months ago.

I don't post that much, just read a lot, but I sure remember the GC craze with its own Forum.

I guess the Elves are getting ready to bring the new wave of the new stuff for the Christmas cheer. With you back this is a sign.

I'm still waiting for the BITOG Oil Summit, where all the oil Nuts (BITOG representatives from around the world) can finally meet and greet.

I'll wait for the BITOG Annoited Ones to arrange the meeting. Perhaps the Holy Grail will be found by the then.

I will keep a vigil watch on the Evening Prime News Broadcast for the Global Announcement.

Last edited:
v...o...,

I'm afraid it will take a good deal of coaxing to bring the kleine grüne Männer back into active participation in the world of tribology. As I said in other posts they are quite happy in the soccer jersey business, but who knows, if the world would desperately cry for help.......

Back in the "good old days," I was excited about a BITOG convention as well but there never seemed to be many who were interested...

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
pscholte, welcome back! I still believe in the Elves too - they're currently running in my 5er.

Hi QP,

Great to hear from you. You know, I have never heard of the Elves actually letting anybody down. I have used the product of their labors in so many different automobiles and I have NEVER been unhappy with their work. I would have expected the A6 to love the elixer but every other auto seems to as well.

10.gif

Paul

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
pscholte, welcome back! I still believe in the Elves too - they're currently running in my 5er.

QP,

They are quite fond of Bimmers these days now that the boys in Stuttgart are so proud of their Mobil 1. They tell me they now prefer Bavaria to Baden-Württemberg except for the Black Forest. I don't think they will ever fall out with that place.

Holy pointed shoes!!! The Meister lives!!!

Greetings from a fellow stasher! I've been away for awhile too, come back from time to time and check things out though. Felt like a lonely kid kicking an empty bottle of GC down the street after having "lost" our best green oil friend.

Glad your doing ok and hope you stick around a bit.

shortyb,

The stash is still going strong. Quite frankly, the little green Männer are a bit taken back by all the continuing interest. When I visited them in the summer of 06 I could tell they were thinking that interest was waning in their brand of magic, but now that they see there is still so much love for the green...who knows what they might do...????????????

What's this??? "The GC is getting a little long in the tooth"...Poppycock!!

I still use the wonderful elixir albiet in it's modern form (gold) with smashing results!!

The next door lad who never cares for his cars caught himself needing about 4 qts of oil while doing an emergency repair.

Being a good chap, I filled the poor engine with GC and it was as if it had arrived at a buffet line after fasting for 3 weeks!!! I'm sure the engine still dreams of that day...

Welcome back Pscholte and please do hang around awhile!!!

PS I still am still using GC in the lawnmower (and the newly acquired 4 stroke weed whacker)!!!

Cheers!!!

Being it is an elvish time of year, I think it is appropriate to peek in on the old gang. You know it is truly a challenge to "go home again." It appears the halcyon days with their greenish glow have truly passed. I wish something really special would come along again, but in today's world I'm thinking the conditions that contributed to grünish craziness are gone. But you never know...

Originally Posted By: pscholte
Being it is an elvish time of year, I think it is appropriate to peek in on the old gang. You know it is truly a challenge to "go home again." It appears the halcyon days with their greenish glow have truly passed. I wish something really special would come along again, but in today's world I'm thinking the conditions that contributed to grünish craziness are gone. But you never know...

FEAR NOT O LEARNED ONE.

GF5 is not far way.

Perhaps will bring back the Green & Gold soon some day.

We pray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back