Portable Tire Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that after researching, reviewing and trying all sorts of frame and portable pumps that the Lezyne Pressure M pump is what I purchased. This pump is very lightweight, cnc machined, pumps a 700c tube in under 100 strokes, has a positive locking screw on valve (presta or schrader via reversible hose end tip fitting)and doesn't leak .

Last edited:
Go, Newbomb!! He's gonna [censored] the song!!

I've never heard of that pump. I just got a Topeak Mountain Morph and I'm very happy with it. Is yours a Euro brand?

Glad you made a good purchase. Most of the stores carry Topeak brand mini pumps. I have not seen that brand before, where did you buy it?

I have a SKS X-Alpin mini pump which can pump both Shrader and Presta, all you need to do is unscrew and switch it around. What I like about this pump is there is a dust cover on the head to keep debris out when not in use. It only pumps to 88psi/6 bar max though so its made primarily for mountain bike use.

No, it's not a Euro brand. It's USA made. It's made by the genteleman who started TruVativ. After he sold Truvativ to Scram, he needed something to do. So, he started a new company called Lezyne. Lezyne is focusing on 5 products at the present time. Air Pumps, Hydration Packs, Multi-tools, Tire Levers and Patch kits and Saddle bags. My pump was purchased for $32.00 at the local bike shop (Trails Edge)in Northville, MI. Works great for both my mountain bike tires and my road bike tires. CNC Aluminum, lightwieght, dust cover cap over where the hose end is stored, etc. Pumps to 120 psi.
If this company is anything like the last one, he will quite possibly take a market chunk away from Topeak, Camelbak, Crank Bros. amd Park.
Unfortunately, 10" of new snow is taking away from my riding pleasure right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back