Question for coffee lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a friend that grows in Hawaii and has a small coffee company. I'm partial to the Kona blends... dark roasted and ground fresh of course.

No espresso or starbucks fashion drinks for me

I like Dunkin Donuts coffee the best. You can buy the ground coffee from them, then just throw in your coffee maker.

Theee Best!!!

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee the best. You can buy the ground coffee from them, then just throw in your coffee maker.

Theee Best!!!

I noticed today that Lucky (local chain) sells now Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Haven't had any since leaving Noo Wingland.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman

Theee Best!!!

I noticed today that Lucky (local chain) sells now Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Haven't had any since leaving Noo Wingland.
wink.gif

I like it better than the exotic coffees I have tried.

Me,I`m an instant coffee guy all the way! Been drinking it all my life. I always buy Taster`s Choice Gormet Roast dark. I also love it REALLY strong! I put two heaping teaspoons and two Splendas in a coffee cup. I then fill it all the way up with milk. I then put it in the nuker for 2 minutes. Two minutes later,the perfect cup of coffee!

Theee Best!!!

I agree!

Dunkin Donuts or sometimes Columbian.

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
French Market Coffee & Chicory City Roast!

http://www.frenchmarketcoffee.com/

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
French Market Coffee & Chicory City Roast!

http://www.frenchmarketcoffee.com/

I get the one in the yellow can - it's a different type of coffee and very good!

I always have some Café du Monde in stock. It comes in a light orange metal can and costs under $5, a rarity, for a full pound, also a rarity now. Sometimes I want the chicory flavor. That's one coffee that I don't like too strong, though. Where are the beignets?
wink.gif

Don't drink coffee at home, and am back up to a cup a day at work.

You guys are gonna hate me, but I like MacDonalds coffee, buy it black, and with a sachet of UHT milk...all of three times a year.

Nowhere around here can do a short macchiatto, but I LOVE them (and have maybe one every year or two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back