altimax rt

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have these i bought these in sept 08 based on reviews i dont like these tires at all even the pep boys ones were better they seem to pick up every little rock and stone these are 1956515 so far im not happy with these tires

I BOUGHT THEM FROM TREADEPOT.COM 61.00 PER TIRE FREE SHIPPING SEEMED LIKE GOOD DEAL BUT these tires pick up every nail stick stone bad tread design

jc,
How is the ride, handling, noise, wet traction, snow/ice traction and other things that the tires were measured on? I too have had tires that seemed to pick up debris including nails from everywhere but, they performed the way they were designed. Is there anything that you DO LIKE about the RT's?

Tires with soft tread compound seems to pick up rocks, sands, debris ... more than tires with hard compounds.

My '94 LS400 with T speed rate Michelin Harmony hardly pick up any debris. My '04 S2000 with W speed rate Falken FK-452 has much softer compound picks up a lot rocks, sands ...

General Altimax RT tread has a lot of grooves, this is one of the reason it pick up debris more than others, but it is very good on wet surface and snow cover streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back