Speed trap error

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will put the fear of GAud in them!
shocked2.gif
I would say to the captain I would like to be assigned to a different job on the force.

Too bad our cars don't have missles........Oh never mind. We would all kill each other.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
That will put the fear of GAud in them!
shocked2.gif
I would say to the captain I would like to be assigned to a different job on the force.

What's GAud? God?

One of my coworkers was a Marine avionics tech when active. He said he was checking some piece of targeting radar while on the ground and decided to use the landing B52 that was conveniently in view. I don't know if I recall the story correctly (nor if it's true), but apparently the pilot engaged some electronic countermeasure that fried the unit. I guess it would be like seeing some deer hunter using their gun scope instead of a pair of binoculars to see who you were.

Too bad our cars don't have missles........Oh never mind. We would all kill each other.
LOL.gif

I have the smoke screen and oil slick options on mine!

crackmeup2.gif

LOL.gif

Are missles missiles that miss?

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
LOL.gif

I have the smoke screen and oil slick options on mine!

crackmeup2.gif

Was that an extra cost option, or was it standard equipment?

Originally Posted By: moribundman
LOL.gif

I wondered how you got up to such a high post count. I thought "no one could possibly have that much useful information to share..."
Now I know that its true.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: IndyIan
Originally Posted By: moribundman
LOL.gif

I wondered how you got up to such a high post count. I thought "no one could possibly have that much useful information to share..."
Now I know that its true.
wink.gif

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back