toyo Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have them right now and I like them. Since the tires now need to be replaced, they are making a little more noise than usual.

They are all season tires and they performed really well in the snow. I like them and would buy them again.

The tread warranty is 65K miles and they are reasonably priced. I got a quote for 4 195/70/14 tires, installed, with lifetime balance and rotation, warranty, including taxes for $320.

I have a set stacked up in the garage and hate them, you want them? Two of the tires where fine but 2 had issues which created allot of noise and vibration.

I have a set of them on both of my vehicles. One set is at 11k miles and the other 7k miles, and I love them. Great wet traction for those Florida thunderstorms. Not sure about them for winter use though...don't get much snow here...
smirk2.gif

Decently priced for the treadlife. Both sets still look brand new. I think they would be a great choice. :2cents:

If you like noisy tires that are constantly busting bands then the Toyo is the way to go. I got about 10,000 miles off a set of Spectrums. If you don't encounter any pot-holes more than an 1/8th of an inch deep and can live with the noise, grab a set. Just keep a few cans of Fix-A-Flat handy in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back