Bay Area forum members get discounts on GC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I happen to be a Store Manager at Autozone and I stock up heavily on the wonder german oil that we all know and love. As a thank you to the forum, I will give all bay area members that visit my store a 10% discount on German Castrol. My store is located in the east bay.

I have nothing to gain from this, but I do know that a lot of members hate how some Autozone's get cleaned out and how the staff is not knowledgeable about their oils. Since I am a long time BITOG member, I set out to change that in my store. I will be more than happy to special order anything you need!

Sorry to say, I will not ship or overly discount the oil, as that is against company policy. Please PM me for my location and tell me how many cases you need and I'll order them for you!

Nice offer.
SynPower 5w-20 is popular here too, I dunno if you guys stock that regularly. The 20w-50 is worth having too.

Thanks Zero. It's great to have someone who can help with special order.

Since you are from AutoZone, do you know if the oil change special requires a rebate? Also for items that does rebates, do you print a separate rebate receipt?

The reason I asked is the oil change special for Valvoline Synpower also has an online rebate from Valvoline, so that would really knock the price down for us.

don't let your DM find out lol (is a autozone himself)

didn't know the customer satisfaction discount worked for oil, or are you just price overriding it?

No usually the cust sat discount doesn't work but case price does. Its about 10% isn't marking down anything futher. I would jeopardize my job with unwarranted markdowns, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back