Warning folks about a scam "online" bike shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a bikeshop scam link being posted (spammed) around on various websites for the last day or so - bike sites and motorized bike sites. The guy is a total scam. It has "Bicycles Palace" or "Bicycle Palace" somewhere in the title.

It looks like a real site, he even has stolen or made up "testimonials". But it becomes obvious when you read it.

No one I know has fallen for it, nor was I taken, just for clarification. I just wanted to get the word out on BITOG. Here's one thread where the a member ferreted out all the juicy stuff:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=16799

I'm not going to fall for that scam. I'll buy a real big boy motorcycle when I get too old for pedaling.
grin2.gif

The twin M's aren't reading, it's not just for MB's. Regular crankers is what the chap is selling AFAIK.

Anyone can buy a motorsickle, gotta have nads to strap an engine on a bike.

It's a yin/yang thing. Warm up by pedaling like a mad man, driving everything up to the clutch and moving the extra weight, then start her up and cool down in the nice breeze.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
It's a yin/yang thing.

Made by Eng and Cheng?
LOL.gif

Got a link in my email to some guy's site who sells a kit that uses a Brix&Strattone engine. Why do I get targeted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back