You might be a BITOGer if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
10: You know the UOA is not an auto workers union.
9: You've ever fogged a lawn mower.
8: You dare to question that K&N makes the best air filters available.
7: You think “dino” is pronounced “die-no” and not “dee-no”
6: You don't think 10w30 is the best oil for every car.
5: You can name an oil filter brand other than Fram.
4: You've ever cut open an oil filter.
3: You know oil drain plugs are supposed to be torque'd.
2: You've ever read oil sale ad on the throne.
1: You think PP has nothing to do with a toilet.

Since you're pointing out grammatical errors for the fun of it...you might be a BITOGer if you think then=than and they're=there=their. Thanks to my English teachers, when I see those errors I get annoyed.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
Thanks to my English teachers when I see those I get annoyed.

I also get annoyed when I see my English teachers.

How about....if you head to the oil aisle *every* time you visit the store,whether it`s the grocery store,supermarket,convenience store,hardware store,etc. Hey,we gotta make sure they have plenty of "Mobile 1" and "Castro" in stock. :^P

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac
Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I corrected it.

banana2.gif

I have made so many typos and careless errors over the past few days, I have no business pointing out other people's mistakes. Then again, I can't help it.
grin2.gif

You might be a bitoger if you know the price and brand every of oil and filter in every retail store, gas station, clearance center, and parts house within 50 miles of your home.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I have made so many typos and careless errors over the past few days, I have no business pointing out other people's mistakes. Then again, I can't help it.
grin2.gif

Critical eyes seen them.
37.gif

If you go out of your way to visit a store just to check out the oil selection but not actually buy anything...you might be a bitogger.

If:

- You know Moly is not a woman.

- You hang out in the oil aisle longer if you see someone struggling to choose an oil and give them advise.

- You hang out in the garage and "just look" at your oil bottles.

- You hang out in the garage looking at your engines and wonder which ones you can get the opportunity to change oil on today.

Your new car purchase is decided mainly based on what viscosity of oil you have most of in your stash so you can use it up.

After buying that new car, you use a different viscosity than recommended anyway so you have an excuse to buy more oil.

If you believe hoarding oil for vehicles you don't own is acceptable...you might be a bitoger

If you dust off and organize your stash while the rest of the area is covered in filth...you might be a bitoger

If you worry that your OCI is too short...you might be a bitoger

If you use OCI in normal conversation...you might be a bitoger

If you start off conversations with, "So, what kind of oil do you use?" You might be a bitoger.

If you see somebody picking up the 'wrong' oil in a store and you have to stop yourself from confronting them, you might be a bitoger.

If PP, MMO, ARX, ST, YB, GC, M1 (TDT/EP/HM/AFE), QS, RT, RP, RL, AZ, AAP, UOA, VOA, OCI, HDEO, PCMO, ADBV, ACEA, ILSAC, SAE, API, UCL, BG, FP+, SLOB, VSOT, CD-2, ZDDP, MoS2, RLI, SUS, and cSt not only all have meaning for you, but are things about which you hold strong opinions then you might be a bitoger.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
If you start off conversations with, "So, what kind of oil do you use?" You might be a bitoger.

If you see somebody picking up the 'wrong' oil in a store and you have to stop yourself from confronting them, you might be a bitoger.

If PP, MMO, ARX, ST, YB, GC, M1 (TDT/EP/HM/AFE), QS, RT, RP, RL, AZ, AAP, UOA, VOA, OCI, HDEO, PCMO, ADBV, ACEA, ILSAC, SAE, API, UCL, BG, FP+, SLOB, VSOT, CD-2, ZDDP, MoS2, RLI, SUS, and cSt not only all have meaning for you, but are things about which you hold strong opinions then you might be a bitoger.

HEY! You left off ASL!!
spankme2.gif

...and several other Amsoil codes!
06.gif

wink.gif
(pretty good list though...)

If you buy an entire case of oil filters... and you don't run a quick lube store, you might be a bitoger.

If you randomly go to Walmart to check up on their depleted Mobil 1 supply... you might be a bitoger.

If you use the word "boutique" when referring to specific brands of oil.... you might be a bitoger.

If you offer to change the oil on the vehicles of your friends and family members because you have an insatiable urge to do so.... you might be a bitoger.

If you use $7 dollar a litre oil "around the house", you might be a bitoger.

If your lawn mower gets better oil than most people's CARS, you might be a bitoger.

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL

If your lawn mower gets better oil than most people's CARS, you might be a bitoger.

M1 ow-40 in my lawn mower FTW!

Originally Posted By: crinkles
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL

M1 ow-40 in my lawn mower FTW!

M1 5w50 in mine
wink.gif
LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back