OH and S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what gets into people's heads these days.

Safety is everyone's highest concern, and recently the most serious injuries at work have been people slipping off the lowest stair tread, going up and down stairs.

Today was nearly my turn, as I was about to step up the first step, and a sign caught my attention.

A freakin' safety sign, mounted at eye level, vertically above the first step, reminding me to remain "eyes on path" when climbing stairs.

I almost rolled down a steep slope the other day in the 'burbs of Brisvegas... rolled about 3 times before I realised to stick my arm out and stopped rolling.

Had to do 3 hours of paperwork the other day, 6 months after a job was closed. Our invoice wasn't paid after 6 months, and WE had to do 3 hrs of OHS khrap just to get paid... all3 unchargeable hours..

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Don't know what gets into people's heads these days.

Safety is everyone's highest concern, and recently the most serious injuries at work have been people slipping off the lowest stair tread, going up and down stairs.

Today was nearly my turn, as I was about to step up the first step, and a sign caught my attention.

A freakin' safety sign, mounted at eye level, vertically above the first step, reminding me to remain "eyes on path" when climbing stairs.

pay whomever put the sign there back by putting "UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY" on their office door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back