Take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
46 pages. Get to the point, Mr Adult.
grin2.gif

Hack Job? Sure. Idiots on the first site don't even know a surface grinder.....what page is best....

Originally Posted By: Pablo
46 pages. Get to the point, Mr Adult.
grin2.gif

Hack Job? Sure. Idiots on the first site don't even know a surface grinder.....what page is best....

I don't claim to be an adult. Being designated something doesn't make it so
grin2.gif

Just pick some pages at random, maybe every 5th or 10th page and you will get the important laughs.

My favorite comment was
Quote:
He's a few cans short of a brewery.

Every single forum. From time to time you'll see a thread like this make its way to every single related automotive forum out there. Then someone invariably registers, makes all of one post and says "i'm checking in from audiworld (or some other forum) to participate in this epic madness"

It never fails.

Originally Posted By: MarginCalled
Every single forum. From time to time you'll see a thread like this make its way to every single related automotive forum out there. Then someone invariably registers, makes all of one post and says "i'm checking in from audiworld (or some other forum) to participate in this epic madness"

It never fails.

Yeah, but I've made almost 18,000 post here before bringing it up!
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Reminds me of the guy on Audiworld who "ported the manifold" by pouring sand into the intake.

Don't laugh ...well, go ahead ..laugh hard. When I part-timed in the finishing department at an alloy job shop foundry ..some guy sucked aluminum oxide into his intake sorta like some do seafoam ..I guess he wanted that oxide finish on his pistons and valves too. He must have seen someone cleaning up engine parts using the stuff.

Gosh they really do build engines to take a whole lot of abuse.

Quote:
Just pick some pages at random, maybe every 5th or 10th page and you will get the important laughs.

This is some Tim Burton version Disney's Wonderful World of Color..

..and nature's way of saying that someone makes way too much money.

You're supposed to be extra cautious when kids approach adolescence ..this is where they can actually do some dangerous and unwise things.

I don't think this guy had much supervision as a youngster ..on out.

Any comments on the native war paint symbols on the heads? \|/ and \/ ???

Singh grooves, or Sin [sic] grooves as they are referred to on there.

I wonder how soon they will lead his head gasket to blow.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
"36 angles valve job"

crackmeup2.gif

They won't even seal.

So? It's to augment the "blow through" nature of the combustion process at higher speeds. At ultra high rpms you need to have the valves open longer ...but you need to street the thing too. So he just "simulates" overlap and duration with valve leakage.

Man ..don't you guys know nuttin'. Nuttin is the guru of this stuff. Sheesh!

Quote:
So he just "simulates" overlap and duration with valve leakage.

But Gary, you forget that perception is reality. Especially in the ricer econobox world of hot-roddery.

Quote:
...but you need to street the thing too.

He did, didn't you see the spoiler?
LOL.gif

Shannow, iirc, turned us on to the chip simulated turbo blow off valve. I thought that an added benefit would be if you also had a synthesized blown engine sound so that you could save face if your posturing with a simulated turbo sound actually got you challenged to a race. That way you could limp away in dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back