And you thought that Lancer thread was funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing better than the three spoilers for added downforce in the turns is the sweet trailer hitch. I wonder what the GVW is on that bad boy!
crackmeup2.gif

I'm still trying to figure out if the guy is serious or not. Either way he spends waaaaay too much time in the "accent trim" section at Wal-Mart. Seriously, all he needs is a crown air freshener in the back deck, a "No Fear" or "Git 'er Done" sticker across the top of the windshield, a Cadillac wreath somewhere on the body, and a faux chrome "chain" vanity license plate wrap around, then he truly would represent every gaudy, tacky and offensive add on from the last twenty years.

I would also bet that his horn plays "La Cucuracha" but I started thinking that that was an upgrade that you couldn't simply superglue on, so naaaah....

That has to be someone mocking the ricer crowd. No one is THAT stupid. There are a couple of cars around my area like that - clearly a sarcastic ploy against the real ricers.

Now, the Lancer guy was for real...............really really dumb.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Quote:
No one is THAT stupid.

I'm afraid that you're mistaken.

Point taken (in the grand scheme of humanity), but I seriously can not imagine a human being doing that to a vehicle on purpose and thinks it's cool!

Although I did cut out the "ota" on the Toyota badge on my Corolla.
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
My (would be) SIL dabbled in "bling". He abandoned it for different (but by some measures equally as ridiculous) distractions. He had some Cavalier that he "ground effected". He couldn't keep money in his wallet if his life depended on it. He bought a 80-something Suburban for cheap just so he could fit the batteries and auxiliary alternator(s) to power his CB hobby that he had for a while. When tired of that, he went to an ATV ..muddied himself up good for a bit...then moved on to tractor racing.

He's nature's way of saying that he makes too much money. He's had more projects of elective nature in the few years I've known him then I've had in a lifetime.

I think the best gift one could give the guy is a 40x80 pole barn with water/electric/septic system. A small travel trailer would all that would be necessary to provide his winter comfort.

Quote:
Where are the faux Buick port holes?

I saw another picture of the same car over at another forum, and I can verify that it now indeed sports the Buick portholes on each fender.

This was such an epic subject. Like the Lancer thread, it has spanned so many different forums regarding so many different subjects that I just had to link it here to make it come full circle.

What's funny ..if you actually poked your head inside the world that this person exists in ...is that he/she is probably part of some (for lack of a better term) "cult" that finds this sorta thing a very natural act. The owner/creator of that car is surely envied in this realm/dimension ...as alien as it is to most of us..

I'd say it's sorta like a "blue flamer's convention" ..yeah ..that would sorta work ..I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back