The blonde in the old Chevy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a reaaaaaaaal old one, forgive me if its already been posted.

A blonde pulls up into Jiffy Lube with an old beater Chevy that sounds like it's about to die. The mechanic has her ull up and asks her what's wrong with it.

She says that it's been running real rough and sometimes it will barely start. He tells her he'll take a look at it and sends her to the waiting room.

Ten minutes later he calls her back out and the car is running strong. "What was wrong with it?"

"Just cr ap in the carbeurator, ma'am. Blew it on out and now it's running fine." She thanked him and went on her way.

Few days later she has the car towed back in. The mechanic pops the hood and notices a horrible smell coming from the engine. "What in the world did you do here?" he asks.

"I did what you said. It was running rough again so I squatted over the motor and cra pped in the carbeurator. I blew it on out of me but now it runs worse than ever!"

Har har
whistle.gif

Here's another old one:

A dumb blonde, a smart blonde, and Santa Claus are walking down the street together when they see a $50 bill laying on the ground. All three go for it. Who gets it?

The dumb blonde, of course. The other two are fictional.

Originally Posted By: kingrob

This is a reaaaaaaaal old one, forgive me if its already been posted.

A blonde pulls up into Jiffy Lube with an old beater Chevy that sounds like it's about to die. The mechanic has her ull up and asks her what's wrong with it.

She says that it's been running real rough and sometimes it will barely start. He tells her he'll take a look at it and sends her to the waiting room.

Ten minutes later he calls her back out and the car is running strong. "What was wrong with it?"

"Just cr ap in the carbeurator, ma'am. Blew it on out and now it's running fine." She thanked him and went on her way.

Few days later she has the car towed back in. The mechanic pops the hood and notices a horrible smell coming from the engine. "What in the world did you do here?" he asks.

"I did what you said. It was running rough again so I squatted over the motor and cra pped in the carbeurator. I blew it on out of me but now it runs worse than ever!"

Har har
whistle.gif

crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back