GC - On Sale Anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stash of GC from several years ago finally ran out, and I need to get some more. Checked the local AZ, and the do have GC in stock, but at $6/qt. Anyone know of any GC sales going on currently?

O'Reilly has Syntec on sale for $4.99/qt., but they don't carry it in 0w30. I can think of a way to get GC for $4.99, but it would be less than ethical, so I won't post it.

Starting on the 23rd, Auto Zone will have five qts of Syntec and a K&N filter for 29.99.

Print the O'Reilly ad, bring it to Auto Zone they would match the sale price. Or wait until next week to get GC and K&N filter for $5 more.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Print the O'Reilly ad, bring it to Auto Zone they would match the sale price. Or wait until next week to get GC and K&N filter for $5 more.

I think that's a good idea. I would only find it ethically challenging if it is known that the 0W-30 costs more for the supplier to order than the other weights. If the cost of GC wholesale is the same, then you're simply asking them to make good on a promise they make to their customers.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
Print the O'Reilly ad,

Where's the ad? I looked on their site and at their current ad and don't see any sale on Syntec going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back