Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really in a hurry, but these interday lows are good buy points. Sometimes right at beginning of the day or the end....
grin2.gif

Long advice? (you fill in what long means - I'm thinking 5 years+)

Seek out and find the ultra 2X ETF's. When the panic of the day sets in, buy 200-500 share lots.

Your gut will wrench on tomorrow's low, try to ignore that. Just buy some more.

Originally Posted By: cmhj

History will show how important May & June are from both a high and low price print perspective.

The cycle projections suggest we are now at or very near an I/T low. However, no buy signal yet.

Back in a few months if time and trading members allow.

We believe the market should get a move up either Friday or Monday, unless of course there is news that absolutely destroys any chance of it. Nevertheless, we have been gradually buying into weakness. The only problem we foresee is there is so many bargains one may have a hard time making a decision which one to buy.

We believe some incredible opportunities are available in the residential real estate sector, and this should be the time to buy. Commercial I would wait.

Have fun.

Bank stocks are up big on the open - is that most likely short covering?

Stupid me - got into a fund that is heavy financial thinking we were at a bottom...

This market is like going to the dentist and having a tooth pulled. Except he pulls the tooth 1/16 of an inch at a time over the span of weeks and you keep having to go back. Can't the Dow drop to 5000 and get it over with?

Bought into the q's today. We had a 1000 point swing. Only time prevented the market from closing positive. The move today was reminiscent of the market in 2003. Fast moves up. As you timed an entry the market pulled up way past your entry point.

Lets see what next week brings.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I caught UWM at 20.27.

Sold at 26.00

Still holding UVT, closed at 22.31, bought at 17.56
Still holding SAA, closed at 28.82, bought at 23.xx

I'm not sure I'm cut out for this. I watched my portfolio range >$XXX,XXX. in one day. I need to quit watching.
grin2.gif

Seriously I went in the backyard and threw up a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back