Cycling at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested, I have a Performance Dual lighting system that is several years old. I'll have to check the battery (lead acid, heavy, fits in a wb cage) but I will get rid of it for pretty cheap. I think it's a 10w wide and 10w spot. Decent enough for the casual night time rider.

I placed a large order from night-gear.com today. I got all sorts of night riding goodies, from a stick-on LED helmet light, to an LED reflective vest, to some cool reflective tape and stickers. Even got a pair of reflective and bright yellow socks.

I figure since I will be the ONLY person riding at night in the rural setting where I ride, I'm going to be as lit-up as a Christmas tree.

For anyone that has never tried it, cycling at night is one of the neatest experiences there is. Everything is so peaceful and quiet. It's very relaxing.....unless you're afraid of the dark.
grin2.gif

I've done it a few times. I found riding a motorcycle at night has the same effect. Something very relaxing and tranquil about it (as long as you keep your deer and drunk radar on!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back