Microsoft ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should praise me, because I did make good points! Don't worry, I'll give you an "A" for obduracy.
LOL.gif

I will not bother trying to find the posts-that is just a waste of my time. But I seem to recall your joining in a few times when somebody was putting down Microsoft, Vista, or Windows. But, hey, that is fine with me.

I can be fair to all. I did not like Microsoft's first commercial and I personally gave it an 'F.' Do you remember that?

I am going to remain being me and I want to be fair to all. If Apple does something I like I will say so. If they do something I don't like I will say so. Same with Microsoft. Same with Linux. I am not on anybody's payroll. I don't have a photograph of Steve Jobs hanging in my living room. For that matter I don't have a photograph of Bill Gates either. And I don't have photographs of any of the Linux people either.

I am not in somebody's classroom where the teacher or professor can give me a failing grade if I am not positive or negative towards whoever or whatever the teacher or professor is positive or negative to.

Quote:
Do you remember that?

Sorry, I don't remember any of your posts besides "the big one" -- the one that lies in wait until it gets dusted off and dragged, screaming bloody murder all along, into the limelight of the forum once more.

I will give you some new information. I am already running Blu-Ray on my Windows computer. I was able to get it installed for a very reasonable price and I was able to get my Windows computer upgraded for a very reasonable price(besides the Blu-Ray, new power supply, new processor, twice as much RAM, better graphics card).

When will we see Blu-Ray on Macs? When will we see affordable Blu-Ray on Macs?

Can you get a processor upgrade and a power supply upgrade at the Apple Store? Well, maybe. My best guess is no but if yes what is the price? The iMac, which people can actually afford, has limited upgradeablity and you are probably limited to more RAM and maybe a bigger hard drive. Possibly a graphics card upgrade. If you have an extended Apple warranty it would be very wise for the work to be done at an Apple Store.

If anything major goes wrong you better hope you have an extended warranty. I was lucky to have an extended warranty with a eMac that I owned quite a while back. Oops-sorry! Macs never fail! That was quite a while ago and I can't remember all of the details. It was some sort of problem involving the monitor with the early eMacs. Oops-sorry! There are never any manufacturing problems with Macs of course.

ToyotaNSaturn I have not tried to watch Blu-Ray movies. I got it mainly because I wanted to be able to store photographs, videos, documents and music I have collected over the years to scratch resistant Blu-Ray disks so that I have my stuff on Blu-Ray optical disks and not just external hard drives. I have taken thousands of digital photographs and I have also scanned a lot of film photographs. The software is Cyperlink software. I might need additional software to run movies.

At the start of last year Blu-Ray was really expensive but now it is pretty affordable. It would have taken a lot of DVD-Rs to record all of my stuff. Two or four Blu-Ray disks should be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back