Oh...the warped comedy of my life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. She said it was soooooooooo close. She got an autographed ball (football - not the other) signed by all the Eagles.

She said it tasted like "nothing" (her words). She said the membrane was tough.

One competitor hurled ..but the jocks were really trying to inspire hurling.

She said that the studio wasn't small ..but about 50 people crowded in to watch. A good number of them were cheering for her since she was the only female competitor.

Well, the son gets a collectible for his Eagles shrine
21.gif

And your wife can claim sloppy 2nd in a nut job eating competition.

The real struggle when I tell the folks at work.

"The wife of a guy I know....."

"The wife of a guy from the internet......"

"Joyce, the wife of a fellow Amsoil dealer....."

"Some wildasz woman on the radio ate raw bull's nuts!!"

LOL.gif
banana2.gif

woof, sauteed bull sperm and membrane........ phew i am feeling light headed... hats off to your wife gary.. she is more of a man than you are.

Originally Posted By: mikeg5
woof, sauteed bull sperm and membrane........ phew i am feeling light headed... hats off to your wife gary.. she is more of a man than you are.

crackmeup2.gif
What's funny is that she's one of those faux tigresses. It's because I'm her husband that she's so bold and brazen. She got a banging sweet compound deal.

A way out of the house
A guy that would put up with her "stuff"
A guy that wouldn't leave
A guy that would allow her to "fulfill her agenda"
A guy that treats her nice

..and so did I..

I got
Unwavering devotion
Unparalleled companionship
3 beautiful children
To live like a king - albeit with the kingdom often in revolt
A wife that never truly forgave me for making her fall in love with me.
..and having it unthinkable that there's a life without her.

..but sure ..she's not your conventional woman. I don't think that I could have asked for a better mate. I can never be conventional about anything. It's not in the basic DNA.

Originally Posted By: Tempest
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Hey - I'm jealous!!

Gary has it made.

He's a real go-get-her!!

crackmeup2.gif

Like I keep saying. I allowed her to take off her Roman slave bangles years ago. As I said, I live like a king.

Have you ever read "The Story of O"?? Well, I sorta lived it ..but never knew it for a good long while.
frown.gif

Yes. She'll be leaving ...hmmm..Friday, I believe. She and another staff are taking two clients on a 5 day. By clients I mean the adult challenged where she works. The trustees and/or parents usually request my wife to be the staff since they don't have to worry about their ward/children's care during the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back