Top Tier Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which gas stations participate in the top tier program, and which is the best? Who has the most detergents? I know BP doesn't participate in the program but i've heard good things about their invigorate.

From the description of Top Tier, "Gasoline retailers must meet the high TOP TIER standards with all grades of gasoline to be approved by the automakers as providing TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline." Only the premium grades of Exxon, Mobil, BP, and a few others meets these specs, so they are not considered Top Tier.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
http://www.toptiergas.com/retailers.html

Now I know what gas to purchase.

I use Turkey Hill regular gas almost exclusively now. Stations are everywhere here and cheap too.

Turkey Hill is a PA thing, you wouldn't understand...
they have IMO the BEST ice cream, great ice teas and stuff. don't know if the gas tastes as good though. the only 2 TH stations I know of aren't near by. fortunately the ice cream is in all the grocery stores (YES!)

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
I use Turkey Hill regular gas almost exclusively now. Stations are everywhere here and cheap too.

Wow, I didn't know they had any Turkey Hills in your area (White Haven / Jim Thorpe area right?) They must really be speading.

Originally Posted By: mpvue
Turkey Hill is a PA thing, you wouldn't understand...
they have IMO the BEST ice cream, great ice teas and stuff. don't know if the gas tastes as good though. the only 2 TH stations I know of aren't near by. fortunately the ice cream is in all the grocery stores (YES!)

I live right across the river from the Turkey Hill Dairy. I can almost see it from my house except for the one hill between us. There is a great Susquehanna River overlook at the top of a hiking trail on the actual "Turkey Hill", unfortunately with a landfill right behind it.

Turkey Hill stores are not as nice as WaWa, but I trust the gas. WaWa gas has their own glossy fuel pamphlets which profess how great their gas is too and I think they offer more and better food, but Turkey Hills are all over the place here.

Turkey Hill FTW! I grew up with a Turkey Hill 4 blocks from my house in Lititz, PA. I got married and moved 1 town over to Manheim, PA and have a TH only a block away. Right now half gallons of ice cream are 2 for 5! Oh, for you TH tea drinkers out there, if you drink more than a half gallon a week, be prepared for kindney stones. As for TH gas, I used it once and had pinging issues and never used it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back