New Lucas UCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jax_RX8
Is it actually different, besides the color?

Here in Canadian Tire I had the opportunity to compare the 2 bottle, the new one is deftly more thin.

On the web site there is no update yet.

I hope its thinner, the old stuff was thick enough that after going down the tank it would cause my gas nozzle to click off several times before filling due to splashback!

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
I wonder if the stuff I've been using is new or old formula then? It's thin, like a room temperature 0W-20 oil.

if it has light orange color il the new one

There is a newish product; UCL 'Extreme Cold Weather' fuel treatment - it's a little orangier than the others - is that what you saw?
doc

Originally Posted By: doctorr
There is a newish product; UCL 'Extreme Cold Weather' fuel treatment - it's a little orangier than the others - is that what you saw?
doc

No.

Next time that I'll go to canadian tire I will make a photo and if I have a chance to find the old one too I will show you the difference.

I've seen it too. Two LUCL bottles on the shelf a slightly different color. Regane changed too not to long ago and the old bottles which are darker orange got a ULSD sticker.

Originally Posted By: severach
I've seen it too. Two LUCL bottles on the shelf a slightly different color. Regane changed too not to long ago and the old bottles which are darker orange got a ULSD sticker.

Did you check the viscosity ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back