Just bought some Yokohama Geolandars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any experience with these tires? I was going to buy Cooper until I found out Cooper had no mileage warranty and Yokohama did.

they are very quiet for the type of tire they are and the wear is excellent! what size do you have? im runnin 30x9.5 15`s

2 or 3 weeks ago I purchased the Geolandar H/T-S, size LT245/70/17, 8 ply. So far they seem to be an awesome tire. Very quiet ride, good response, good summer traction. Plus they seem to help in supporting the load of my travel trailer when I tow.

For me, the only issue is that I went from a P255/65/17. So my Yoko's are slightly narrower than my previous tires. As a result, the "lines" on the highway seem to control my truck a little more. But I think that's more of an issue of having a narrower tire, versus the actual tire design itself.

I have 31 x 10.5 x 15s on my truck and I know what you are talking about. I once tried a set of 30 x 9.5 x 15 on my eight inch rims. Bottom line, going to a narrower tire made the truck ride very rough compared to the factory stock size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back