Pablo (Amsoil) kudos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that if you want to get BEYOND excellent HONEST service and quick delivery for Amsoil through the mail see Pablo.

Paul sent my order in and I had it within 3 days well packaged and all items accounted for.

I've made a few orders with him and each and every time, I'm 1000% impressed and satisfied with my order.

No pressure, just honest dealings.

I honestly could not ask for any more.
01.gif

Thanks Paul!
thumbsup2.gif

Bill, Amsoil hits my front door in 1 day. 2 at most. Never messed up an order yet. I live 2-3 hours from the Lancaster warehouse.

Bill, you're using synthetic?

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Pablo, Bill says his check arrived!

Wait! I sent him a check..
48.gif

(your telling me that I get the oil and $$ too?!?!)

Even better deal.

Really, any dealer can sell you something. But my major kudos to Pablo is that he states it as it is.

We have many users that brand X is the only brand period. Pablo will not push his product.

He lets his product do the talking by stating facts. He is quick to state I'm not sure or I'll find out instead of posting the marketing.. (IE, "Amsoil is good for 35k miles OCI period".)

Depending on the engine and driving conditions Paul will then state something that is more realistic.

In fact, I'd bet that Pablo states more times than not that the oil is rated for ##k miles but I'd run it ##k miles which is lower.

I wish others on this board had a clue...
smirk2.gif

Take care, bill

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Pablo, Bill says his check arrived!

Wait! I sent him a check..
48.gif

(your telling me that I get the oil and $$ too?!?!)

Even better deal.

Really, any dealer can sell you something. But my major kudos to Pablo is that he states it as it is.

We have many users that brand X is the only brand period. Pablo will not push his product.

He lets his product do the talking by stating facts. He is quick to state I'm not sure or I'll find out instead of posting the marketing.. (IE, "Amsoil is good for 35k miles OCI period".)

Depending on the engine and driving conditions Paul will then state something that is more realistic.

In fact, I'd bet that Pablo states more times than not that the oil is rated for ##k miles but I'd run it ##k miles which is lower.

I wish others on this board had a clue...
smirk2.gif

Take care, bill

I agree. There is no reason to slam other oils. People who use amsoil will see it is better, but it's not for everyone. If you absolutely refuse to go longer than 3k miles on a change then Amsoil is not for you, period. The product has to fit the need or you loose credibility.

Jared

*NO BITOG NON-SPONSOR LINKS ARE ALLOWED*

Why kudos to Pablo? If you could dump nearly 3k posts in here what make you think you cannot order your own oil by simply clicking few times using his dealer number
smirk2.gif

a guy bought a product off Pablo.
a guy was happy with the service.
a guy posted that he was happy.

what's the problem ????

I did the "work" of the click-through,
Pablo did the heavy lifting of checking out details on the products, correcting my mistakes, and keeping his cool.

Looks like a winner combination. And this is from someone
who has a rep of not always being kind to Amsoil....

Yep, Pabs is real good people. He used to live just about 1/2 mile from me- I hope someday he is able to move back here to Lynden.

Keep up the excellent work, Pablo!

Paul has patiently put up with my big mouth here, and yet still he was very helpful today, by setting me up to buy some AEO filters. His replies to my questions were prompt, very helpful and bang on straight up. I am not at all surprised that he gets product to you fast without making mistakes. I really look forward to placing my first order with him next week.

I just renewed my PC membership for five years, no doubt a large part due to Pablo's honesty and integrity. If all AMSOIL dealers were like him they would probably outsell XOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back