FP60 use and oil contamination?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am considering FP60 after hearing alot of positive results with its continued use. Has anyone had any issues with it contaminating the oil over time?

Read the dyson and molakule reports as well as the statements from a while back in the archives. FP60 and techron are the only two adds that have no apparent wear-inducing effects.

There may be others, but based upon testing, those two stood out...

JMH

I just finished my gallon of FP60 and started on the FP+. Apparently the "+" variety doesn't use a petroleum base and leaves behind less combustion byproduct.

It shows. The FP60 is viscous, while FP+ flows like water.

Agrees with with JHZR2: I remember Terry @ Dyson Analysis saying the FP60 was the only fuel additive at that time that he had tested that didn't contribute to wear within the engine. Now that it contains a Bio-Based Additive. I think they just improved their product that much more.

Use with the up most confidence. I've been using FP60 and now FP60plus for a few yrs now. Not one of my UOAs have come back showing excessive wear from this addtive.

Their LC20 is a great product as well.

Awesome! I just ordered a gallon of it the other day. I was told by rick over at LCD that it would be best to use the FP60 for my intended 2-stroke application (yamaha outboard) and also in my cars. I think I might just order some FP+ for my cars eventually and use the FP60 on the boat and a few other smaller engines. Thanks for the info guys. Happy fathers day

Well: That's what I get for skipping out on over 1/2 my grammer classes and going fishing.
The most important thing is?---->My Kids still Love Me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back