A new gas saver for your consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
With those new install locations, are the benefits that you are witnessing, akin to a ground wire upgrade?

An almost 2 MPG improvement
thumbsup2.gif
... That's pretty significant.

I've never done a ground wire upgrade so I don't know how the two might compare.

The website claims the average increase will be 3 MPG. I'm not there yet.

Just curious, which Toyota engine have you installed these devices on? I might be willing to try it if you have gained 2+ mpg, IMO any little bit helps...

I would have to say this testing is unreliable. There are too many variables involved. Unless you did it in a lab with test equipment that ran all samples under the same conditions (air temp, engine temp, speed etc)you will not know for sure if it worked.

Originally Posted By: ZZman
I would have to say this testing is unreliable. There are too many variables involved. Unless you did it in a lab with test equipment that ran all samples under the same conditions (air temp, engine temp, speed etc)you will not know for sure if it worked.

I seen the Dyno tests on their website. Those tests would all be under the same conditions air temp, engine temp, speed etc.

I noticed that the person who tested the product ran over 1000 miles to get a base line and over 900 miles for the test. That seems to be a fair test. Would you recommend that everybody run out to a high priced test facility everytime you tried out something? That would not be afforable to most people. I also noticed a 30 day money back guarantee, if the product didn't work they would sure get a lot of returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back