FP60 safe with 2-Stroke??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard great things about FP60 in gasoline powered trucks and cars but am curious if it has been used in a 2 stroke application. I have a Grady WHite fishing boat with a 200HP oil injected/fuel injected 2 stroke and wanted to try FP60 in it. Feedback on actual experience woulb be greatly appreciated!
grin2.gif

Been wondering the same thing. will FP60 and FP plus keep the fuel pumps and rest of the moving parts cleaner. have not seen any info stating that it is safe to use with oil injection. I currently use Amsoil HP injector oil and wonder if it is suitable to use with it. the FP and FP plus is suppose to stabilize fuel as well correct ? sorry for the hijack just hoping all of us outboard owners can get some answers.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I'm not sure what the official recommendation is but I've used it in TWO strokes with no issues.

Hahaha I left out "TWO".

Anyway - I don't see how adding FP to the fuel of injector engine will hurt a thing. As I now recall about 5 years ago I asked the original LC/FP folks about 2 strokes and no issues was the answer.

I'm not sure what the official recommendation is but I've used it in TWO strokes with no issues.

Hahaha I left out "TWO".

Anyway - I don't see how adding FP to the fuel of injector engine will hurt a thing. As I now recall about 5 years ago I asked the original LC/FP folks about 2 strokes and no issues was the answer.

Ok thanks for the info on the 2 cycle and FP usage. did not think it would really hurt anything but figured I should ask somebody in the know. as for the typo it's all good LOL ! I appreciate you and the rest of the sponsors here and thanks again for your time.

Yeah I was thinking that it should be just fine to use in a two stroke but just wanted to confirm with you guys to see what your results were. I appreciate the feedback. I am also using the Amsoil HP Injector oil and the last thing I want is to interfere with the oil doing its job on my new Yamaha! Thanks again all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back