7-Eleven fuel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is SW Florida, many of the gas station had Citgo advertised. Now some of those station have converted to 7-Eleven and have removed the Citgo signs and will not take Citgo gas cards. Who supplies 7-Eleven with fuel? I prefer not to buy Citgo fuel. Ed

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Ha Most can't speak English.

That is sooooooooo true..But in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties if they can speak some English the answer will be I don't know and have nothing to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the contract with fuel companies would probably change from time to time...therefore hard to tell. I know here in canada, sometimes is esso (Exxon) other times petrocan...etc

More than likely, unbranded commodity unleaded with a generic detergent package that "meets" EPA minimum standatds. Nothing wrong with the gas, but nothing outstanding either.

Drew

Originally Posted By: Eddie
Here is SW Florida, many of the gas station had Citgo advertised. Now some of those station have converted to 7-Eleven and have removed the Citgo signs and will not take Citgo gas cards. Who supplies 7-Eleven with fuel? I prefer not to buy Citgo fuel.

Seven-Eleven got so much negative press from using Citgo as a supplier that they dropped the arrangement:

http://www.forbes.com/2006/09/27/citgo-chavez-oil-markets-equity-cx_sr_0927markets05.html

Depending on the store's location, the gasoline now comes from several distributors, including Tower Energy Group in Torrance, California, Sinclair Oil of Salt Lake City, and Frontier Oil of Houston.

It depends.

I was in Fort Worth, and Shell is supplying several 7-11s there. In Kansas City area, there is no branding on their gas anymore, since Citgo pulled out of the midwest.

I think 7-11 announced severing their agreement with Citgo six months to a year ago, and you are now seeing those results as various contracts expire.

I still see Citgo branded gas at 7-11s in Southern Virginia.

Around here the 7-11's had stickers on the pumps that said something to the effect of "we are no longer affiliated with citgo, this is not citgo gas".

My Parent's 7-Elevens in Elkhart, IN currently sell Exxon-Mobile fuel. It's lowest bider so it could change.

And No my parents aren't from Asia.

Originally Posted By: TylerL
My Parent's 7-Elevens in Elkhart, IN currently sell Exxon-Mobile fuel. It's lowest bider so it could change.

Quoted for hilarity!
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: TylerL

hook me up with a slurpie dawg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back