Water?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it said the tank is only like a gallon. I'll have to read/research more. After all water is where hydrogen comes from.

HHO is one of the many monikers for Brown's Gas.

They aren't using Hydrogen tanks. They are using electrolysis to create Brown's Gas which is fed into the engine and is expected to improve fuel mileage. The extra weight is a gallon or less of water. $50 doesn't buy you the kit, it buys you some information and you gather the kit yourself. "Run your car on water" is overstating what it does. The car still runs on petrol, just less.

There's good science and claims that says it doesn't work and there's claims that says it does.

There's lots of places that sell this stuff and there's lots of discussion about it, here on BITOG and other places. Read up.

Last edited:
You don’t need to buy anything, HHO generator can be build by almost anyone and it does work (google for ‘smack booster’) In most cases 5-10mpg gain easily achievable but at the same time – lean mixture and water vapor may kill your engine..(needs to be confirmed with uoa) I’m not brave enough to experiment on my brand new vehicle but it worth a shot if you have old and rusty one.

I still think that anyone considering this should go to the next step to full "Joe Cell" technology.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
I still think that anyone considering this should go to the next step to full "Joe Cell" technology.

Joy Cell is another hoax/scamm etc.. As far I concerned joe cell worked 100% at stage 1-6 only for mr. JoeX..lol

Just because they defy all the laws of physics, you say they are a scam ?

The nerve of some people.

Because there are much more witnesses of UFO then people who actually seen running engine by Joe Cell (from 2to 18K rpm) connected through aluminum pipe to the dead plug/bolt of engine. Obvious scam.

Someone (sorry, I don't remember who) put this quite well.

This (the HHO gas thing) shows that our education system has failed us, as it failed to teach even the most basic tenets of science.

"When they find out how to burn water and the gasoline car is gone. ...We'll all be drinking that free Bubble-Up and eating that rainbow stew"

- Merle Haggard

Check out this video on this subject:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2464139837181538044&q=equinox+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=299&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
about 20 minutes into the video they interview Stan Meyer who has had luck with this stuff or so it seems.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Someone (sorry, I don't remember who) put this quite well.

This (the HHO gas thing) shows that our education system has failed us, as it failed to teach even the most basic tenets of science.

YOu are absolutely right cujet!

No wonder all these things like fuel inline magnet, plasma plugs, etc. can set a foothold on this land and sells....

crazy2.gif

Q.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Just because they defy all the laws of physics, you say they are a scam ?

The nerve of some people.

There's a reason they are called the "Laws" of physics instead of the "Suggestions" of physics.
grin2.gif
cheers3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back