changed my oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I changed my oil and I am conducting an experiment.
My vehicle takes 6 qts oil. I used 2 qts mobile1, 2 qts vavoline syn power, 2 qts amsoil all 5w-30. I will do a uoa when the oil change is due.

Man,

Did you blend them all together first to get a VOA baseline? Frankenoil experiments are cool!! I hope it runs good for you. What filter are you throwing at this party mix??

Beware of the villagers...especially if they are toting weapons and fire!!
24.gif

Originally Posted By: bigmanoncampus
I use OEM filter motor craft. I love Frankenoil experiments...

Your other thread you have a Caddy? The OEM filters for a Caddy are AC Delco, Motorcraft are FORD filters.

“When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth.

So what the [censored], I think he took his leap.”

Maybe I have more than one vehicle. Ever think of that …………Maybe this oil change was on my Ford Mustang.Ever think of that.

I think you have not done any work in 30 years. .you a know it all big mouth!

Pablo, who was it, EKPolk, or Bill? They dumped a couple of years' collection of 1/4 and 1/2 quarts of many brands that were leftover from this and that oil change together, used an ST filter for 5K, and recorded the best UOA EK/Bill ever got.

I'd give anything to find that UOA. It rivaled many, many UOAs for synthetic, and in a rougher climate.

Originally Posted By: toocrazy2yoo
Pablo, who was it, EKPolk, or Bill? They dumped a couple of years' collection of 1/4 and 1/2 quarts of many brands that were leftover from this and that oil change together, used an ST filter for 5K, and recorded the best UOA EK/Bill ever got.

I'd give anything to find that UOA. It rivaled many, many UOAs for synthetic, and in a rougher climate.

I think I will try that someday with all the leftovers I have, just out of curiosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back