EXP4 -- My Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 95 F150 I-6 that was missing and getting impossible to drive. I went to the parts store for a can of Seafoam ($8) and the owner told me about EXP4. I tried a bottle since it was only $2.50. With less than half of a tank of EXP4 treated gasoline used, the problem is completely solved. I can actually accelerate up a grade now! Idle is smooth and full power is back.

This F150 has been on a steady diet of FP60 for several years now. I think I'm going to pick up a couple of cases of this stuff before the price goes up.

So after years of using FP60, one $2.50 bottle of EXP4 cleaned up the fuel system. Cool.

From one site:

EXP4 GAS

1. Provide Total fuel system cleaning
2. Provide Total Injector cleaning
3. Provide Total Combustion Chamber Cleaning
4. Provide Total Fuel stability
5. Contain friction modifiers that lubricate piston walls, rings and seals that improves fuel efficiency of the oil
6. Reduces Emissions
7. Increases fuel economy within the first tank
8. Increases power and acceleration with a single use
9. Does not void mfg. warranties

I like Techron and Regane, same type stuff.
Good Luck, Whatever works....

Yeah. The biggest thing to me is the price tag. At $2.50, that's getting pretty close to that junk at Walmart or the Dollar Store. Except that this stuff really works.

The man who recommended it to me said he saw a big boost in MPGs. I didn't bother to ask him what "big" means and I haven't used it long enough to know.

I do know it's one heckuva cleaner though.

Well, I went back to the place I bought the EXP4 to pick up a case of the stuff. The owner told me that he bought out a warehouse supply for pennies on the dollar. He said the company is changing the formula or the packaging, so the $2.50 is not the retail price, it's a special deal. (I grabbed a case of 12 for $29, I may just get another case for that price.)

Even at $6 or $12 or whatever it sells for it's still a good deal since it actually works.

I hope the EXP4 people don't screw up the product when they change it. This is one worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back