Jax Wax Products, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used the Liquid Carnuba Wax from Jax Wax. It was just about the easiest and best wax I have ever used. I was very very impressed with this product. It was just about the easiest wax to put on I have ever used, and it was very easy to rub off. I didn't really have to use much of it at all. Now, the problem I am having is that I tried it at work, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Have any of you used this was before, and were did you buy it? I have found it in a couple of locations online, but I was just currious of what the best price I could find is.

I've never heard of it actually, and I'm a wax junkie.

It's awesome if you've found a great wax you like. Good luck finding it around.

Well, I found the website, it is www.jaxwax.com. Pretty simple to find I guess. They have a link to what stores carry it online. They seem to be very very good products. I have used the liquid carnuba wax, and it is much easier to use than any other liquid wax/polish I have used.

Looks like top notch stuff. I prefer a paste over a liquid though.
Theres a great paste wax called Harly Wax. I also love the 3M Perfect It Paste Wax.

Originally Posted By: bustednutz
Looks like top notch stuff. I prefer a paste over a liquid though.
Theres a great paste wax called Harly Wax. I also love the 3M Perfect It Paste Wax.

They have a paste wax as well. I have not used it. But, if it is anything like the liquid carnuba wax, it IS top notch stuff. I waxed the whole car with the liquid carnuba, and it took about 20 minutes total, that is putting it on and rubbing it off. Works better than any wax I have ever used. Totally worth getting!

Here is a link to the Carnuaba Paste wax.

I don't work for JaxWax. I was reading my post, and I would think I did, but I really just love their products. Better than any I have EVER used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back