You mentioned that the 70s and another bear will hit us
in our lifetimes. Do you have any broad time frames of when
this might happen? My guess is you probably need some data
confirmation but I am wondering if you have some broad guesstimates at
this point.

Thanks again,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well,,,,,,,,, ah gez “scratching my butt”

This would be a conflict with our members if I were to post any specific information like this on a public forum.

I’ve got a couple projections working. But, even with my group, family and close friends I’ve not gone into any specifics. I’m just saying it’s coming. Heck the wife doesn’t even know this!!!! The only thing she knows if I die she should sell everything later this year.

Putting the smart alack aside though, I really do need to see most of this year before I’ll commit to any if even a somewhat loose timeline other than sometime in the next decade.

For BITOG members.

The paid group has known this for some time.

The pattern buy says March 8 +/- 4 days is the low for the year. We’ll run for a week or 2 and retrace part of whatever we do into very late March or early April.

That would mean if we get a retrace into late March/early April and the current lows hold we need to step up to the plate but not to full allocation.

April might be overall sideways with a mid-late month high.

S/T accounts would take some off the table if the April doji comes into play only to toss it back in along with whatever your full allocation is before May.

May should be overall up.

Current price projections come in around the low to mid 1400s.

This is where I’ll probably have to sit down and re-figure everything from the 02 lows unless we get a major curve ball sooner. Pappions waves do get messed up at times likely from the empty beer bottles I keep tossing off the pier.

But what I currently favor is this.

Sometime in June or early July we’ll top out with most of the gains having been seen as we enter June or very late May.

Then we’d run into about 2-3 months of sideways garbage with no major price destruction then up again.

Where’s the bartender?

chow

Last edited:
Insertion points.

If anyone kept notes on the cycle points mentioned we have 3 more opportunities to scale in.

For now I’m going to assume March 13 +/- 2 days will not have much effect and could even be a high.

March 25 was a +/- 2 day count.

When I first said March 8 it was suggested it would either be spot on or on the late side. Since Tues. or Wed. was favored & we hit early Tues. morning March 25 should come on the early side. I’d be watching late next week to see if we settle into that point.

March 31 +/- a week was the next. Hard to say right now but it might be almost dead on. This is where I think the heavier buying should be done if we settle into this area.

1272 was the cash price low. 1265 or so was the futures equivalence to cash price low. So 1265 must hold for the pattern play to work out since we didn't get a good bottom signal.

Last edited:
Wow thanks - you have really helped me. I am now doing this 2x short and long ETF's (different flavors of indexes at any given moment). Between the world noise, the individual charts and your prognostication, I have some real focus. I guess this is my way of trading futures. I got in and out nicely yesterday and today.

Look at TMA guys.

My HJS is nice too.

Thanks cmhj...!

I missed a double on TMA. Not too sure if I wanna get in, that's when ya get spanked. I do have a ton poised for something though...

FDGRX went up just over 4% yesterday!

Quote:
Look at TMA guys.

Oh yas!

Took some profit this morning for a buck and change. If it goes down, I'll buy back in.
thumbsup2.gif
12.gif

Originally Posted By: Pablo
UP $1.87 and still climbing!! I want to sell, but that will make it go up more.........OK I sold some........

You just don't know where this is going. If I had waited I could have made more then $2, but I choose to grab the money and run.

I've got another sell order in right now just in case.
12.gif

I just checked out TMA and all I can say is wow! You've got to have some serious kahunas to play a stock with this much volatility. You've got my admiration. Congrats on the upward move.

Someplace last night I said 1335-ish would be a problem. We hit 1334 and turned.

Now 1300 has to hold within a day or we have a fair chance of a big dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back