Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're off to the races. Time to load up on more currencies. ThinkI'll do come FXS

Quote:

March 7 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve said it will expand two short-term auctions this month to $100 billion, from $60 billion, to address ``heightened liquidity pressures in term funding markets.''

The Fed said it will increase the amount of its March 10 and March 24 term auction facility sales to $50 billion each from $30 billion each. The Fed also said it will initiate a series of 28-day term repurchase agreements.

The Fed has loaned $160 billion in funds since mid-December in six auctions through the Term Auction Facility, known as TAF, in an effort to increase the supply of funds available for lending.

The auctions began as part of a coordinated effort with central banks in the U.K., Canada, Switzerland and the euro region to increase temporary funds after losses on subprime mortgages made banks reluctant to lend. The European Central Bank and Swiss National Bank have halted their auctions.

Last edited:
1288 held, reversed and we went it.

If we come back to 1288 and drop, 1236.5 is possible but 1255 +/- 6 is more likely.

Originally Posted By: cmhj
The following was just sent to members & partners. >>>>>>>>>>

The overnight rack suggests we are still on track to put in a low of some magnitude within the March 7-12 window, with an outside chance of later next week, which fits with the second cycle point.

This AMs jobs report will be the final "fundy" event to factor in this weekend.

IMO, if we're to get a low of some substance within the next few days, which is still favored, we should still wait for the confirmation wave going into early April before getting heavily involved.

If the projected patterns play even close to expectations the overall rally coming out of the first expected low will be highly retraced thus in the big picture casual traders will not miss out on any significant gains.

We've avoided months of pain, let's not mess up now.

1288 spoos is an important level to maintain for the very S/T.

Everyone have a safe weekend. We'll be in touch by Mon AM.

The Lone Wolf

Lots of sighs of relief in our trading room. However, we're not out of the woods even though time and price have been meet for the VST.

That being said we could have a doji day. If we do and we close "cash price" at or above the AM lows of 1291.42 I'll take my EOD positions to full allocation.

Be aware for anyone playing tag this is still a high risk play. While my projected time and price targets did hit almost spot on, we do not have a buy confirmation.

Confirmation will probably come with the anticipated early April dip. I'll stay with this group as time allows until then.

If we ramp into the close or close near the daily high I'll hold what I have. I'm not a mo-mo trader as so many are and usually get into trouble with sideway markets.

chow

Saw that this morning. I've been on the TMA board all morning. Need a lunch break. It will take a few weeks, but I think it will work out ok. Looking to free up some cash for next week, just in case...
12.gif

Got our doji now price is paramount. At any point, if we go below the AM low any further EOD buying is nibbling only.

I may nibble for more in the Mutual Funds I currently own, unless there's some good advise. Would prefer a monday slam before loading up more, but may buy more FLPSX, FDGRX, DRIDX, etc. (?).

Not only have we now got a doji but the AM lows are broken,

Odds are the print might not come until mid next week but I will be nibbling all along looking for a 1-3 month rally from wherever the low actually hits.

1235-ish and 1255-ish are still possible

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Ok, yea, got it now...

TMA down 26% right now. Hummm...

I just bought 500 shares for $600. Let it roll.

Those funds you mention I own the Fid ones, how is DRIDX? Not that I want another Int'l fund right now, and the internal expenses look high. Talk to me about it.

In a couple minutes I will be nibbling SSO, MVV, SAA, UWM

Pablo,

I did a big research analysis on Int'l funds as I rolled over my 401k and wanted to get in one of the best Intl. funds available and DRIDX came up...

DRIDX Info:

1 Yr return - 16%
3 Yr return - 25%
5 Yr return - 29%

5 Yr Beta - 1.27%

Nice long term track record and performer, eh?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Ok, yea, got it now...

TMA down 26% right now. Hummm...

I just bought 500 shares for $600. Let it roll.

I decided not to buy TMA,
33.gif
spankme2.gif
06.gif
so you'll do absolutely fabulous !!

thumbsup2.gif

I did a big research analysis on Int'l funds as I rolled over my 401k and wanted to get in one of the best Intl. funds available and DRIDX came up..
Nice long term track record and performer, eh?

Certainly good. These are my top 3 performers.

FNORX Fidelity Nordic
VEIEX Vanguard Emerging markets
FICDX Fidelity Canada

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=DRIDX...ource=undefined

The first one I have since 2000
The last two only 1.5 years. Ireally like the Canada Fund

Quote:
I decided not to buy TMA, so you'll do absolutely fabulous !!

Thanks, I appreciate it. When I saw that I went and bought another 2900 shares at 1.30.

Oh, and Pablo, don't faint...
crazy2.gif
crazy2.gif
crazy2.gif

(I've been known to play 6's & 8's the hard way).
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back