Fuel Power Plus discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
does someone have or know if theirs a discount code for ordering the Fuel Power Plus from LCD...TIA

I haven't received one in 2 yrs. I even sent them many e-mails asking about the discount code. With never a reply. I know they were very busy. And with only a handful of employees, ya just physicaly can't be everywhere and do everything. But needless to say, i grew very tired of waiting. Now I'm using FT-10 and Opti-lube.

SyN,

My apologies. We were not aware of your emails. We answer all emails same day so something must have happened.

As I mentioned in the other topic we currently do not have a discount code for FP PLUS mainly because we priced it low and it is 1/2 the dose of FP60. At the current price it is less than the discounted price of FP60 per ounce. The old discount for FP60 brought the price to $26.50/gal and if you buy FP PLUS at our current price you pay only $23.75 for the same amount need to treat the same amount of fuel. Hope I am not confusing anyone.

Also if you order over $75 worth there is an automatic 10% discount.

Thanks!

Jeff

So is the 26.50/gal price totally gone for LC20 and FP60? I'm out of both as of last week. Are you guys planning to keep producing both the FP60 and the FP-Plus?

Yes, we will continue producing both and the code will be ended soon for LC20 and FP60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back