AAP fuel injector cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who makes the Advance Auto FI cleaner? It says on the bottle "compare to STP". They have it on a BOGO deal and I wondered if it or the STP product is any good? Has anyone had any luck with it, good or bad? Any info is appreciated..

why don't you just go with the "known" cleaner products with track records to follow? (and play with re-branded generic OTC cleaners)? Good stuffs like Redline, Amsoil fuel injector cleaner, Techron, Regaine, etc. comes into mind.

I have used the Techron cleaner once before, and it seemed to help. I use Chevron gas most of the time, otherwise I use Sunoco. I have read here that Regane, Redline and Techron are all very good, but was curious about the STP product. I never really have had need for a FI cleaner.

No disrespect Jimmy, but the name sez it all: AssssTeePea... (my rather sarcastic way of branding their products based on performance).

I just don't like to see my jing-a-lings goes out of my tailpipe w/o getting some serious work done. AssssTeePea is one of them that I would never bother no matter how cheep they are.

My 2c's worth.Afterall, what do I know?

Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back