YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's HHO gas!!!!

HHO gas

Watch the video and then do some searches via yahoo or whatever you use and check out the applications for use on autos as a supplemental fuel to be used with your gasoline......

259 degree flame coming out of the torch and it can heat ceramic to 14,000 degress...HOW THE HE$$ DOES IT WORK????

I did a search on this site and didn't find anything about it.....sorry did't mean to offend you, My father-inlaw is an instructor at a College who teaches welding and fabrication and he had never heard of HHO so I figured I'd share it here.......

Last edited:
1-31-08 is old???? Maybe it doesnt work in an engine but the welding/cutting torch machine that is pictured seems to work really well........

Originally Posted By: Quest
That's old news to me.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1075316&fpart=1

BTW: Brown's gas mixing part has to be properly done with pressurised on both the H and the O part and the mixing has to be proportionately correct, otherwise, backflaming or similar will cause serious explosion if you let it come straight out of the electrolysis process (poof!)

I'm guessing you are not a chemist are you???? I found this information about HHO gas if it means anything to you.......I fully understand what it means. Conventioanl widsom would tell you that the H would combine to create H2 and that O would create 02, being that they are both diatomic gases, hence the 2. But the grams per mole of HHO is 12.3, which was verified by a lab in Ohio, and the grams per mole of the H2+H2+O2 gas (conventinal thinkers) would be (2+2+32)/3 11.3 grams, being that water is 66.66%H and 33.33%O the above equation would apply, with H having an atomic # of 1 and O having an atomic # of 16.....So with all your convential thinking how do you explain the difference in mass??????

Educate yourself

Yes, you are indeed correct that I'm not a chemist, but a former provincially-certified mech now bears an EE and CpSc degree working in the IT industry. I do and I have taken chemistry course all the way into my sophomore years so I do have scientific/academic discipline to begin with =)

That being said, however, as a skeptic in this civilised world, I do and often challenge the validity of a lot of these postings, no matter how absurd they are (or bizarre their claims are). I still challenge you with the following reasoning:

1)- why doesn't any REAL scientific boards throughout the world take on this by storm and start looking into it? (but instead, some backyard, selftaught scientist in Flda picked it up and filed a patent on it?)

2)- given the fact that electrolysis of water (H2O) in the scientific world was first invented several hundred years ago to extract Hydrogen and Oxygen gas, why hasn't anyone in those hundreds of years picked up on this idea before Klein? (are those ole scientists fools?)

3)- You still cannot argue the laws of thermaldynamics: energy loss during the electrolysis process and thus the net outcome (in the form of Hydrogen and Oxygen gas) shall never equates to the energy as a form of electricity input for the electrolysis process.Remember: something is loss during the electrolysis process and this shall typically comes as a form of heat (and subsequently becomes unrecoverable).

I'll let posters such as Davefoc and robinson to grill over this particular subject of yours:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=56705&page=6 (change the last digit to "1" and start from the beginning if you have time to read)

And yes, as the episode in Futurama RE: A Big piece of garbage:

Poopenmeyer: Dr. Wernstrom, can you save my city?
Wernstrom: Of course. But it'll cost you. First I'll need tenure.
Poopenmeyer: Done.
Wernstrom: And a big research grant.
Poopenmeyer: You got it.
Wernstrom: Also, access to a lab and five graduate students, at least three of them Chinese.
Poopenmeyer: Um, alright done. What's your plan?
Wernstrom: What plan? I'm set for life! Au revoir, suckers!
Leela: That rat! Do something!
Poopenmeyer: I wish I could but he's got tenure!

(* I can most certainly orchestrate a team of scientists for you to further conduct research on Klein's patent if you want, but it will cost you mullahs, lots of mullahs. Until then, I shall remain broke and I would let the scientific boards with proper credentials and discipline to go through Klein's work *)

Q.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quest
Yes, you are indeed correct that I'm not a chemist, but a former provincially-certified mech now bears an EE and CpSc degree working in the IT industry. I do and I have taken chemistry course all the way into my sophomore years so I do have scientific/academic discipline to begin with =)

That being said, however, as a skeptic in this civilised world, I do and often challenge the validity of a lot of these postings, no matter how absurd they are (or bizarre their claims are). I still challenge you with the following reasoning:

1)- why doesn't any REAL scientific boards throughout the world take on this by storm and start looking into it? (but instead, some backyard, selftaught scientist in Flda picked it up and filed a patent on it?)

2)- given the fact that electrolysis of water (H2O) in the scientific world was first invented several hundred years ago to extract Hydrogen and Oxygen gas, why hasn't anyone in those hundreds of years picked up on this idea before Klein? (are those ole scientists fools?)

3)- You still cannot argue the laws of thermaldynamics: energy loss during the electrolysis process and thus the net outcome (in the form of Hydrogen and Oxygen gas) shall never equates to the energy as a form of electricity input for the electrolysis process.Remember: something is loss during the electrolysis process and this shall typically comes as a form of heat (and subsequently becomes unrecoverable).

I'll let posters such as Davefoc and robinson to grill over this particular subject of yours:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=56705&page=6 (change the last digit to "1" and start from the beginning if you have time to read)

And yes, as the episode in Futurama RE: A Big piece of garbage:

Poopenmeyer: Dr. Wernstrom, can you save my city?
Wernstrom: Of course. But it'll cost you. First I'll need tenure.
Poopenmeyer: Done.
Wernstrom: And a big research grant.
Poopenmeyer: You got it.
Wernstrom: Also, access to a lab and five graduate students, at least three of them Chinese.
Poopenmeyer: Um, alright done. What's your plan?
Wernstrom: What plan? I'm set for life! Au revoir, suckers!
Leela: That rat! Do something!
Poopenmeyer: I wish I could but he's got tenure!

(* I can most certainly orchestrate a team of scientists for you to further conduct research on Klein's patent if you want, but it will cost you mullahs, lots of mullahs. Until then, I shall remain broke and I would let the scientific boards with proper credentials and discipline to go through Klein's work *)

Q.

I will only attempt to address one issue I have with your comments. (not that I have any other issues)

In my opinion, and it is only this man's opinion, I feel that whenever somebody has an incredible idea that truly works as claimed and actually saves gas and it purports to take away the money from the big oil conglomerates, either someone dies as a result, or that person is made to look like an absolute wack job.

That is the bottom line.

That said, there are numerous devices that purport to increase mpg and don't. There are also some that work just fine and I have and do use them myself. I don't make claims like "I suddenly got 40% more mpg."

That stuff is just hogwash.

I do use a water injector that is non electric and runs off of manifold suction. I mix a little bit of alcohol and water when I fill it and my truck get's a couple more mpg's. I also run some funky spark plugs and my mileage went up another couple mpg's.

It isn't rocket science. It is all about making an engine burn fuel more efficiently.

Here's an interesting tidbit. A company sells a device that plugs in between your vehicle's computer and the o2 sensor after the cat. What this device does is tell the computer that the cat is working fine and so on and so forth. Next, I took out the cat and replaced it with a straight pipe.

Afterwards, my truck got even better mpg's. It started with 19 and now I get 28 mpg. (and more power) Should I put the cat back on? I don't know. If I am getting more mpg based on what did, then logic tells me that this engine is actually working more efficiently now without the cat. Only an emmissions test would prove my point.

I managed a 7 to 10% mpg gain using a DIY HHO generater running at around 5-6 amps hot.

Originally Posted By: gotek
I managed a 7 to 10% mpg gain using a DIY HHO generater running at around 5-6 amps hot.
more details,please!!!

HERE is a good, although really long, read on HHO generators. MAKG, a big contributor to that thread, is a NASA engineer and really knows his stuff. Basically, these HHO generators don't work because they're taking power away from your alternator to generate the HHO. Skip to page 3 for some good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back