finally cleaned Tbird's inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
got over the laziness, and with pharmacy school starting a new semester tomorrow, i thought I'd finally clean the inside of the tbird, which was pretty dirty/dusty :D
vacuumed, wiped down the dash, took out all the empty bottles and about a 100 pens lying everywhere, and finally gave a treatment of "Einszett Tiefenpfleger", my favorite German interior treatment for that smooth, shiney, but not greasy look...(great product, btw)...the outside is still dirty though
frown.gif

and now, a few pics : :) they're kinda similar, though...

x-sub001-1.jpg

x-sub002-2.jpg

x-sub003-1.jpg

next up...wife's Elantra tonight...

oh yeah, hehe. those floormats are the Khrappy "beater" ones i use during winter. they are not originals.
The originals are spotless, I use them only in summer, when i use them at all...wanna keep them in good shape.

Nice and clean. When I clean around the shifter area, I use compressed air. Also I wipe the pedals with a damp cloth.

I like having the parking brake on the floor rather than the center.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: lpcmidst128
I like having the parking brake on the floor rather than the center.

Power slides are so much easier with a hand brake. Emergency stops, too: imagine complete hydraulic brake failure.

I did try to clean the shifter area with compressed air (air duster), but when you angle it down, some white foamy stuff comes out of it with air...so i gave it up...
might try that again...I think those air dusters can only be used in upright position (??)

Yes if you spray the air duster stuff upside down, it will spray this white stuff out. I've tried spraying this on my stuff like windows and it looks like dry ice, I believe it uses CO2 as propellant. If you have access to an air compressor or use the air hose at the gas station.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back