eBay Time Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
have been Pondering how to Market such a Phenomenon and feel that eBay is a Good Open Market Forum. Support is available as I am the Innovator and would very much like to Advance this Science. This process is Explained in Complete Detail in Real Language. Experiments, Illustrations, Calculations, and Projection Information Required is Included. I Believe the Event of Time Travel is Possible and can Only be Achieved in Presented Theory. I Believe a Simulation is Possible. We will need alot of Energy/Power. This is the Only way Possible. This Theory/Project is Physically, Mechanically, and Mathematically Sound. All Peaceable Partners are Welcome. Government, Research & Development, Technology Science, Universities, Media & Entertainment Welcome. Principals must be Peaceful in Nature, as it's Sensitive Implications. Please NO WAR MACHINES.

So........for $10,000,000 I'm getting a set of beliefs? I can get the same thing for free from a Seattle patchouli girl.

"US $10,000,000.00

No payments for 3 months Apply "

I'm buying one. As long as you don't travel forward in time by more than 3 months, you never have to pay for it. This should go in the cheapskate thread.

It would be a great gift to anyone who runs a budget on vapor money. The bill would never come due.
grin2.gif

It's all there ...clear as crystal... My gosh, man!! Don't you know something when it smacks you in the face?!?!
33.gif
09.gif

Oddly, someone like that can get a whole cult following with that double speak gibberish if they're also charismatic. You can tell by the later references to "as you can see, I've disproved blablabla, leaving only what I've told you is true as the only valid "thing"."

He's a prophet in his own mind, but I'm sure that he's convinced others.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
John Titor knew things.

Quote:
Australia is sort of interesting in what is unknown. After the war, they were not very cooperative or friendly (can't blame them really). It is known they did repulse a Chinese invasion and most of their cities were hit. They have a trading relationship with the U.S. but I would characterize them as reclusive and ticked off.

Well, there you have it. You're going to be upset that you can't be "typically Oz" anymore. Totally understandable ..as Titor says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back