trying to find gc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Castrol came out with their American made 5w40
the AZ in the Reading/Allentown area quit selling GC.
Anyone in the area know where to get some?

Originally Posted By: frntwhlr

I too noticed that in the Reading area. The "new GC" was on the shelves about 3 months ago in the area, but has since disappeared.

My local Strauss auto store in NJ stocks it. They have stores in PA. Their website lists Philadelphia and Bethlehem as locations. You may want to check there.

I got all you want plus extra...

Long story short, I made a mistake on the address, so the envelope got sent back to me. I made sure the address was correct on the new envlope, and sent that out again. All this time, I was waiting for the yummy GC to arrive, and my envelope with the money order was bouncing around in the mail system. I apologize for the delay.

Yep, AZ in Quakertown. Didn't stock it for a while and now they do.

The AZ in Eustis Florida has the GC (Gold) in stock. Price is now around $6.10 or something like that.

Right across the street, there is a local auto parts store that I frequent. They have six bottles of GC (Green) made in 2002. Dust on the bottles. They want $6.95 a bottle. I talked with the owner of the store to see if he would sell them to me for half price because like I said, "people in Florida do not buy 0W-30 oil and this stuff will just sit on the shelf". Best he would do was he would "discount" 10% off to me. I told him "thanks, but no thanks".

Originally Posted By: Towel_Rail
Long story short, I made a mistake on the address, so the envelope got sent back to me. I made sure the address was correct on the new envlope, and sent that out again. All this time, I was waiting for the yummy GC to arrive, and my envelope with the money order was bouncing around in the mail system. I apologize for the delay.

I have not seen it yet but will keep an eye out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back