Where can I buy Redline SI-1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advance stopped carrying Redline products. It was mentioned that Pep Boys may carry it. I indeed did see a spot on the shelf for the stuff but it did not look like any had been stocked for quite some time. I was going to ask but the only people working at Pep Boys tonight did not look up to the task...you'll have to trust me on this one

So where can I but this stuff? I need a really decent Fuel system cleaner

Goose

The Autozone near me had it, but now it is very hard to find. I used the Redline dealer locator, http://www.redlineoil.com/dealers.asp and most of my hits were for the WaterWetter and Diesel Fuel Catalyst only. It is odd, the site lists one of the Pepboys near me as having it, but one slightly farther away as not having it. I would see what the locater displays and call the store to see if they actually carry it.

Founds some at Pep Boys in Manchester
43.gif

Goose

When AAP closed out Redline Injector Cleaner for $2.40 I bought about 25 bottles of this stuff.

I really don't notice any difference between Redline and Techron concentrate.

None of the parts stores in my area carry it.

Summit Racing has it for $6.95 each though. They have never made a mistake on any of my orders for anything, and they ship really fast too. I have used them for years.

Amazon.com has a good deal on it too. A pack of 12 for $65.66. I love Amazon.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back