I give thanks to ALL you guys......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the business, thanks for the sanity checks, thanks for the humor, thanks for modesty reminders, mostly just thanks to BITOG for giving me a life and a place to escape!!
cheers3.gif

In Sept 2007 I was #19 in the whole country for new accounts (commercial, retail, catalog, PC and dealers), and the only "regular" dealer in the Top 20 at that!!
happy2.gif

Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :gravy: :turkey: :pecanpie:
banana2.gif

Paul

Go Bears.... We better start building an offense for next year.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Y'all

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Dr_No
joee12, how did you get that avatar..?

It was his back when he was an admin and given his much appreciated service to the board we let him keep it.

Thanks guys.

I'm planning my full on advertising attack beginning early spring 2008. Don't worry, this is on the ground, local stuff. Not enough people know I exist locally…….The only drawback aside from advertising cost (I will minimize that), I may need to up the stock on hand. I’ll strategizerize through the dead of winter…..
cheers3.gif
whistle.gif
thumbsup2.gif

That sounds like a good plan Pablo.
It takes hard work and sometimes a few $$$ to get the word out. Though I have found that my best sales people are my customers!!!

We became Regency Silver Direct Jobbers a month ago. I have found also that the motorcycle crowd love our products.

I've been busy in my shop making a few changes.
Adding a 15X18 motorcycle dyno room. Also additional 19X32 room for the lift tables.

Main shop area.
88864949.jpg

New shop area.
89477256.jpg

Dyno room
89458601.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: msparks
congrats,

So how many does it take to get recognized?

That's pretty impressive, as they all must be "qualified" too. That means they all had orders.

Mike - I'm not sure exactly. I do a have a LOT of PC's. Sept was a pretty good in rush, 20-30+ (?), plus a fair number of catalog ordering customers, a few dealers, a smattering of ROTS's, and some commercial accounts. I guess they all add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back