LCDinc has a brand new look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not the product itself. The web site is brand new. I went there to check on a question I had posted on the LCDinc. forum and poof, no more forum. The information about the products is much better explained on the new web site, infact my question was anwered in the product description which explains the difference between the -60 and plus products.
I'll put it here for those that care.
What is the difference in the products?
FP 60 is the original blend utilizing a petroleum base. The chemistry of FP 60 was recently updated with a renewable base (soy) and additional upper cylinder protection. Two products were created – one designed specifically for Gas engines (FP Plus for Gas) and the other for Diesel engines (FP Plus for Diesel / Bio Diesel). Both of these products provide the same benefit of FP 60 with the extra advantages of a cleaner burn, better upper cylinder protection and helping the environment with a GREEN product. All of the products have demonstrated customer satisfaction and positive test results. FP Plus for Diesel / Bio Diesel has also been proven to increase fuel economy at Southwest Research Institute. Please review the data on the SAE J1321 Fuel Economy test.

snoboy

Originally Posted By: snoboy
Well not the product itself. The web site is brand new. I went there to check on a question I had posted on the LCDinc. forum and poof, no more forum. The information about the products is much better explained on the new web site, infact my question was anwered in the product description which explains the difference between the -60 and plus products.
I'll put it here for those that care.
What is the difference in the products?
FP 60 is the original blend utilizing a petroleum base. The chemistry of FP 60 was recently updated with a renewable base (soy) and additional upper cylinder protection. Two products were created – one designed specifically for Gas engines (FP Plus for Gas) and the other for Diesel engines (FP Plus for Diesel / Bio Diesel). Both of these products provide the same benefit of FP 60 with the extra advantages of a cleaner burn, better upper cylinder protection and helping the environment with a GREEN product. All of the products have demonstrated customer satisfaction and positive test results. FP Plus for Diesel / Bio Diesel has also been proven to increase fuel economy at Southwest Research Institute. Please review the data on the SAE J1321 Fuel Economy test.

snoboy

No added benefits when i used FP60 thats why i use Lucas and its cheaper too.

Originally Posted By: ARB1977
No added benefits when i used FP60 thats why i use Lucas and its cheaper too.

What added benefits did Lucas bring you - that FP-60 didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back