Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pablo
I was doing the brake job and missed the day end dive. I would have jumped in for sure....dang.....

Actually, it was the last minute dive that gave me pause. I saw how the markets had battled back from the intra-day lows and thought maybe I saw some light at the end of the tunnel.

Then I realized the light was another locomotive! Made me decide to wait another day, at least.

Tim

Wow, still lots of negativity.

Chickened out again! Still waiting on the sidelines. Right now, sideways looks good.

Tim

Dead cat bounce?
coffee2.gif

I missed some buy opps, but who knows but the G0Ds of volatility.....those day end dives tell me maybe mutual funds are dumping.....but we may rally more as the year ends and then do the big hurl at the start of 2008. Never forget, there is at least one huge political party that wants the economy to look like stink.......

LR's prediction of Monday rally was a day early, so far....just give the market 20 more minutes and it could dive.

I sold some funds today. Stuff I've had for a long time - really a swap for the funds I was buying during the dive. Needed some cash cushion. But indeed made real inroads today. TONS of big dividends coming up on all this trash I've been risking my neck on.

What a down week internationally.
Vanguard Total International, Emerging Markets....Fidelity Canada, Europe, Discovery, Nordic have averaged 19.8 in the last 3 months. I have skimmed off 10% of the profits. I don't intend to let the base grow more than 5%/year. I just want to be a Pig (get fat) and not a Hog (get slaughtered.
smile.gif

I wish the Dollar could stabilize but it can't happen until we stop our massive deficit spending..and that won't happen unless we can no longer borrow. And that is possible.

Where is the bottom of this pig? Nearly vomited today, and I have an iron gut. Basically any bond/debt instrument that doesn't have Gov. associated with it is getting beat up, crazily. I have floating funds yielding over 10%.....

So when to get back in, coach?

And what first?

Man, I don't know pabs. I sold my 2 funds to generate some cash and lock in the gains. I'm sitting here watching this and thinking, W-T-F! I just got to jump on something, but what, and when?
shocked2.gif
coffee2.gif

Originally Posted By: cmhj
Originally Posted By: Pablo

What line have we violated to tell you this?

What

Not sure what you are asking....but how do you know, what chart are you looking at, what data/info are you using to tell you this? (standard investment question, no rudeness or disrespect intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back