Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we could see even the deeper nose-dive if the Fed does not pump $41B into financial system. This is the largest daily infusion since 09/2001.

Quote:

Today we could see even the deeper nose-dive if the Fed does not pump $41B into financial system. This is the largest daily infusion since 09/2001.

Taking into account the 42.5B that expired today gives a net reduction of 1.5B.

Quote:

This is today, but the nose-dive happened yesterday. I could not find a right proverb in English, so I would cite ours that reflects quite well the sense: "a spoon is dear to the dinner".

Quote:

Quote:

This is today, but the nose-dive happened yesterday. I could not find a right proverb in English, so I would cite ours that reflects quite well the sense: "a spoon is dear to the dinner".

I know the nose dive happpened yesterday. I was short, remain short and am thankful.

However, despite what the headlines say, the overall fed sloshing dropped 1.5B YESTERDAY, Thursday. If I said today, I probably didn't notice it was after midnight.

TODAY, Friday AM, it dropped another 5.75 B but the headlines will show another 6.25 B was injected.

Simple math,

If you're willing to take a risk....some of the HY CEF's look VERY enticing....they are way oversold, most have nothing to do with CDO's, Subprime garbage, Citigroup, etc.....

Hope you weren't all in!

Grandma said there would be days like this.
shocked2.gif

Looks like more of the same today. The indicators are looking oversold, so I think we're due a bounce soon.
Does anyone here trade Spiders (SPY)? S&P depository receipts.
It seems like that would be a good way to trade the market direction short-term.....?

I got 95% out three weeks ago and I am dying to get back in, but I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger the last couple days.

I came really close today....maybe Monday.

I am usually too cautious for my own good.

I was doing the brake job and missed the day end dive. I would have jumped in for sure....dang.....I got hammered pretty good this week, but not that bad. It's weird - I expect my trash to dive, but it doesn't, but the solid stuff does.

It's a nonsensical market right now. People just sell stuff out of fear. It is oversold. Can't say where the bottom is....

PFO was up. But FXA dives. IRO unchanged...

So the US dollar gained strength against the Aussie dollar today....weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back