Canadian AMSOIL customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banana.gif

We in Canada did not have a price increase, and in fact will see some discounts coming in the future.
Rather than have new price lists printed up, which takes 3 months to get into circulation, AMSOIL will just adjust the pricing on orders as they come in.
Good news for our Canadian customers and dealers.

Yeah that's parity speaking. I'm not trying to take Canadian customers from you.....but people do drive down and pay with US cash.
dunno.gif
canada.gif
patriot.gif
There still is a pretty wide gap in product pricing, eh?

Yes Pablo......always will be.
The cost of doing business in Canada is crazy.

Bilingual labels.."Extra"...Canada Pension for warehouse workers..."Extra".....taxes...."Extra"....Customs brokerage..."Extra"....shipping...."Extra"....the list goes on and on.

Even with my "Motorcycle Tires & Accessories" business.
Everything comes from the U.S. So I have Shipping, Brokerage and in some cases Duties to pay.
I once tried to get a product direct from a German company. COuldn't do it. They had a North American distributor in the U.S. I had to go through. There is the extra cost again.

So in the end we just plan pay more for stuff here in Canada. "PERIOD"

Quote:

CANADIAN ACCOUNTS PRICE DISCOUNT PROGRAM EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2007
In an effort to provide an even more direct and real time solution to the ongoing fluctuations in the
currency exchange rate between the US and Canadian dollars, AMSOIL will implement a price discount
on all Canadian orders, starting November 1st. We will be discounting prices on each invoice in lieu of
reducing list prices until there is stability in the exchange rate between the US and Canadian dollar. The
discount rate for November has been set at 10%. All orders placed starting November 1 through
November 30, 2007 will automatically receive this 10% discount.
AMSOIL will continue to monitor the situation on a month‐to‐month basis. Any future changes in this
discount percent will be effective the 1st of the month and notification will be made through AMSOIL
corporate or through your servicing AMSOIL Dealer. This discount will appear on each and every invoice
and will be displayed as a line item titled “Purchase and Freight Discount.”
It is our hope that this will come as encouraging news and demonstrate that AMSOIL is on top of the
situation and is serious about helping you maintain and even grow profitability through sales of high
quality peak performance AMSOIL products.

I purchased something at the Dist Center in Edmonton the other day- I don't believe I received this discount. I'll have to check.
Good news for regular customers- it can add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back