Something is severely contaminating engine (Toyota 4Y) oil in our forklift at work. When I first saw the contamination I figured head gasket leak, so I had an oil sample analysed at a good lab, run by the large local CAT dealer. They found lots of water but no glycol.

So I have been checking various systems on the engine but keep coming back to an antifreeze to oil leak through a blown headgasket. I think the lab made an error and missed the glycol.

Today I transferred the drained contaminated oil from the engine from one container to another. It had been sitting outside with last night's temperature being -17C and today's daytime temperature being -8C. I noticed that there were no chunks of ice in the oil/water mixture. Should I conclude that this indicates antifreeze contamination and not water contamination?

The water is really mixed in with the oil. After a week of sitting motionless, there has been so separation whatsoever of water from the oil in the drained oil container.

I am going to try an experiment tonight and leave a mixture of oil and water outside and see if it ices up. The only problem is that I wont be able to mix the water into the oil as thoroughly as the engine did.
2006 GMC Sierra 4.3l, NV3500,G80 locker rear, Formula Shell Synthetic 5W30, Wix 51036, Dexcool.
1987 BMW R80

Staying out of the right lane a lot.