Stoptech ST are inexpensive and outperform every other street pad I have used, including Axxis Dlx/Ult, Hawk HPS, EBC (all), Akebono Euro Metallic/Semi-Met, Cool Carbon, OEM, and about a half dozen others.
Very good stopping power, long life, very low dust, strong initial bite even in subzero temps, no noticeable performance degredation in wet (tires lost traction before brakes lost clamping power, and that is with Michelin PS2s/Pilot Super Sports and Pirelli P-Zero Nero/Corsa System tires), and when bedding them initially they only lost about 10% of their power after 13th consecutive 70mph-5mph full-powered stop (it was literally accelerate to 70mph in 6-7sec then immediately slam on brakes then fully accelerate, and so on... I had smoke coming from wheel wells before I noticed a loss of grip).
I use them on my 325i daily driver with Stoptech slotted rotors, Stoptech SS lines, and Motul RBF600 fluid as well as on my 328 with its 6piston 14.8" 2pc slotted floating rotors front / 4piston 14.25" (same 2pc slotted) rotors rear Big Brake Kit with ST SS lines and RBF600 (for the street, different pads for track). I have not yet had to replace any of them, with over 60k hard miles combined.
Seriously, for the price, they are fantastic. I don't know that I will ever buy anything else, and I used Axxis Ultimates for a long time but these have them beat in every way.
03 M5 - RL
88 M6 (Eu) - RL
95 M5 (Eu) - RL