by Merkava_4
45 minutes 28 seconds ago
Should I change it?
by Throt
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Got me a BlueDriver
by 1kickbuttranger
Yesterday at 10:56 PM
Havoline High Mileage 5W-20 $12.49 (5 qts)
by ThirdeYe
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Fram Ultra Cut Open XG6607 (2,334 miles OCI)
by davison0976
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Back Taxes On a Property Im Interested In
by JHZR2
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Toyota 90915-YZZG1 Cut Open
by NeilR
Yesterday at 09:13 PM
what is the oem air filter spec
by edwardh1
Yesterday at 08:20 PM
07 Honda Fit - 2132 miles - Unknown dealer bulk
by SpeedyG75VW
Yesterday at 07:51 PM
2000 golf diesel travel kit - what to get?
by bmwjohn
Yesterday at 07:15 PM
Any RECENT VOAs of M1 5W-50 WITH starting TBN??
by dailydriver
Yesterday at 06:34 PM
Newest Members
RandyRay, MotoMike73, jcansler, sfhgolftdi, Mac76
53397 Registered Users
Who's Online
58 registered (BikeWhisperer, bobbob, asand1, bdcardinal, 3800Series, Brian123, 3 invisible), 827 Guests and 188 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53397 Members
66 Forums
229019 Topics
3660390 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Coked Rings & Oil Burning Reduction Experiments. by buck91 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: TurkTime for an update with BIG, real results..... Previous oil burning before KREEN: 1/2 Qt per 200-250 miles in the '98 Saturn SC2 DOHC. I added 14 Oz. of KREEN in the oil, ran the car normally with a bunch of rev-ups, fo
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Honda Civic by demarpaint @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: crazyoildudeHonda is not known for good automatic transmissions and lately i have seen many late model Hondas in my engine shop with bad engine castings. +1 on the transmissions. That's interesting about the engine castings.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help me diagnose a bad CV joint by Klutch9 @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

I should also add that I recently had the van aligned at the dealership, who always looks for things to replace (some legitimate) and they mentioned nothing. If there was something like a loose bolt on a suspension part, a bad bushing, etc, they'd ha
Jump to new posts Re: What Kind Of Oil Are You 5.7 HEMI Guys Running ? by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

they are good engines but they have their problems like all the others.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: More bizarre local news.... by dernp @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

16 yr old makes a bomb threat. Expect a conditional discharge from the courts. Wasting taxpayer $$$$$ again.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 1988 bmw 635csi? by JHZR2 @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: hattaresguyFor those of use who like interesting mechanical things and drivers cars, pre 1990 German cars offer quite a bit. They are modern and well built enough to still be good drivers, so you can take your wife or GF out w
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: uninterruptible autopilot system by fredfactory @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Astro14LOL - I remember thinking "hogwash!" When I saw that movie....because, at the time, it was so technically inaccurate.... I'm a fan of the pilots being in control. We're not crazy, despite the recent press...
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: old school jwax on a 2003 clear coat paint by super20dan @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

turns out the kit went bad. i used some teflon based wax called auri. it worked great.
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Sportsman 850 by DNVDMAX @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

ccd, Thanks for the detailed feedback, really appreciate it.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Denso Spark Plugs for C5 Z06 Corvette by Gokhan @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

DENSO Iridium TT Web site: http://densott.com/
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0w-40 vs German castrol 0w-40 vs rotella? by fredfactory @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: 02s4audiFrom the two voa's I just looked at (one of each) the gc has a flashpoint higher by 5 correct? Or did I find some wrong information? I found a voa for each in hear and the flashpoint for Mobil was 430 and gc 0w-40 was 43
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Price Of Gas.. Really Dropped Today. by Dallas69 @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

This morning it was 2.15 It now is 2.29 It's odd that it jumps up alot but when it drops it does so only 1or 2 cents It never drops real fast The stations like to tease you and just when you think its going to get back under 2 bucks-boom it shoots ba
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Best bang for the buck oil filter? by Joenpb @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

I recycle my old oil filters, everyone should.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda- CVT's are not good for high speed - huh? by flacoman @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Kenichiro Saruwatari, chief engineer on the new Mazda3... There's a cultural disconnect on the language here. When he refers to high speed , he means spirited driving. If it was his primary language we would have seen a different phrase.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Need help on SCT datalogs by sam369 @ Yesterday at 08:23 PM

About 40k. I changed the ATF to PEAK certified for Mercon LV use about three months ago. With using Shell premium fuel, the shift quality is better but not perfect. Maybe I will use Castrol 06519 change out the ATF again in the summer. CEL went on
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions about New ZTRs by Joe_Power @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: spasm3Originally Posted By: Joe_PowerHustler Fast Trak Super Z. You can thank me later... My dad has the hustler , he likes it. Of course he does. I told him to buy it.
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: intermittent fasting diet or variation of? by Leo99 @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TROriginally Posted By: Drew99GTSeriously; this isn't rocket science. Burn more calories in a day then you consume and you'll lose weight. My body burnt at or more calories then I can eat everyday. Only when I was on 2-3 w
Automotive General Topics
Originally Posted By: Nate1979Later model Subies (like 2007-2010) have very low risk of HG leak. It was earlier models that had the issue. At some point, maybe 2009 they got updated gaskets. I have zero worries that my 2010 will have a HG problem. G
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: New to me Infiniti m35 2007 5w30 vs 0w40 by BowNisPar @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

I've had excellent results with the vehicle/oil in my signature. I say go with the 0W-40.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Grease Evaluation by Pablo @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DonaldI thought this was on grease guns not grease for guns. "Grease gun" is exactly where my mind went! My 10mm AR takes (adapted) grease gun magazines: A modern grease gun. I do use a little grease on cert
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Canadian Tire, tire sale. by CKN @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Knew I was going to trade in the Honda-I put Chinese "MileStar" tires on it. They were much quieter and just as smooth with better wet traction. So here comes the flames.....
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Lighting problem by bmwjohn @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

I don't remember the details but didn't they change crown vic headlights to a slightly better design that retrofitted around that time? I think changed from one dual beam to 2 bulbs, but don't remember precisely. Just FYI. And yes, new regular bulbs
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple research giving me a panic attack???? by SteveSRT8 @ Yesterday at 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Nate1979Originally Posted By: NHHEMIOriginally Posted By: Tony10s Here, RP is the most expensive oil on the shelf AT WAL-MART IN 5QT JUGS (except for the recent sale I noticed on the 0W-20 oil). Fixed it for you. In part
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Mustang GT 5.0 Oil Recommendations by SteveSRT8 @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: dailydriver (scoffs at all of those Teutonphiles who would scoff at this statement LOL ) Haw, you are SO right!
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Ultra NEXT super-high VI motor oil? by dailydriver @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

CATERHAM is probably climaxing as he reads this! (j/k, Pete! ) LOL
Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26 >