by jasonal
03/04/15 03:41 PM
2003 Nissan Pathfinder 3.3 Auto
by 03Pathfinder
03/04/15 03:26 PM
Olive Oil for hummus.
by 3for3
03/04/15 02:21 PM
How long can Rotella T6 go between changes in a Briggs?
by TriMoto
03/04/15 02:15 PM
UOA on a Power Transformer - Oil Leaks
by Shannow
03/04/15 02:15 PM
They found the Musashi!
by Mystic
03/04/15 02:03 PM
Shifting Stribeck Curve to the Left: What to Use?
by CrawfishTails
03/04/15 01:49 PM
Newest Members
tmfrahm, theblueox, 03Pathfinder, tigerh1752, cuttysark
53036 Registered Users
Who's Online
97 registered (04SE, 2009Edge, abycat, andyd, akv, 3800Series, 6 invisible), 1556 Guests and 218 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53036 Members
66 Forums
227537 Topics
3629987 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Timing Belt Done with Pix by Quest @ Today at 03:49 PM

Job well done sir! Q.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: SmartMeters and tinfoil crowd by JustinH @ Today at 03:49 PM

You guys say that the peak billing plans are not good? So in Texas, we have Power to Choose, which is a state run website that lets you pick your supplier for electric. I picked a big name company with a good rate (Reliant). First year, I had a fi
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2025 government mandated 54.5 mpg by Bear @ Today at 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: mjoekingz28Where you been Bear? 72 posts in 11 years...... Funny you mention that. I just posted my 100th post on a crossbow forum and mentioned that it normally takes me years to get to that milestone. Believe me, I learned
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Changing Over from Toyota Pink to Toyota Red by HosteenJorje @ Today at 03:41 PM

I use Zerex Asian Car coolant in my 04 Camry V6. Costs half of what the Toyota Pink costs. I believe Zerex makes the Toyota Pink. Same change interval as OEM.
Jump to new posts Re: Pickup Trucks: 2wd vs 4wd by HangFire @ Today at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8As a fleet owner I am never a fan of 4wd. Why carry two sets of running gear here in Fl? It's just rarely needed at all. lol in Florida, "off road" means driving an airboat around the swamps. If you don't n
Jump to new posts Re: '09 Subaru Forester CANBUS comm code stored by LoneRanger @ Today at 03:39 PM

Almost got it hung up in some deep snow out in the boonies screwing around a few weeks ago and the ABS was pulsing select wheels to brake them so the opposite wheel could try to get traction (feature of the VDC). That may have done it. I ended up t
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Discount Tire Direct $100 OFF on a order of $400 by user52165 @ Today at 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: NMBurb02The prices seem a bit high, especially for being purchased online. I looked up some Michelin Premier A/S for the Grand Prix and they are $740 for a set of four before the $100 off whereas they are $680 at America's Tire,
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Can I use 5w20 oil in 2014 Honda Odyssey? by HosteenJorje @ Today at 03:26 PM

Run Mobil I 0W-20 in your Honda and enjoy life.
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: A simple bulb.... by Gokhan @ Today at 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: JHZR2At $290 a piece on Amazon? No thanks! Ill keep my e-codes! Yes, that's very steep and I wouldn't buy them either. The LED headlamp prices will probably eventually come down just like the LED home lighting bulb prices ar
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: G80 locker noise by xxch4osxx @ Today at 03:19 PM

Mine has the G80 and it will make popping noises when the locker is engaging and disingaging. Nothing to worry about. I am running Amsoil Severe Gear 75w90 in mine with no additives.
Oil Additives
Sounds like Royal Purple's Synerlec.
Test Forum
Jump to new posts Re: test 1.3 by Bud_One @ Today at 03:08 PM

Click on the IMG link and paste it
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: winter driving fun. by Papa Bear @ Today at 03:08 PM

I have a AAA card (CAA here in Canada) in my wallet and a over half full tank of gas.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
If you own a new auto and your only choice at the pumps are E10 or whatever is actually being pumped into your tank...Do you still need to add a fuel system cleaner? Since ethanol is supposed to burn more clean then 100% gas!
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Purple Ice by jk_636 @ Today at 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: PhillipMOriginally Posted By: Clevy What racing have you ever done. Because on our oval I'm on the floor,then into the brakes,then on the floor again. So I'm at full power for 10 seconds,into the brake for 4 seconds,then ful
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Consignment by Mr Nice @ Today at 02:57 PM

Any dealership is in business to make money.
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Your Dinner Tonight! by 3for3 @ Today at 02:51 PM

Tonight's dinner will be my favorite dish: Spicy Sweet Potato Curry. My wife makes it with fresh ingredients picked up from a local Asian market. Beyond delicious served over steamed rice. Three cheers for Thai chilies.
Jump to new posts Re: Scotty Kilmer Burned Up His Motor... by gomes512 @ Today at 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: exranger06I'm no professionsal mechanic, but I had no problem with him up until he used a compression fitting on a brake line. It was at that point that I lost a lot of respect for him. Sadly this was the first, and last, vide
Jump to new posts Re: 82 Accord - stalls out once warm by Gokhan @ Today at 02:43 PM

That's a very well kept car indeed. With a small amount of repair, it could be made to run excellent, and it's well worth the effort and money. If you are unable to repair the carburetor and/or emission systems, take it to a shop specialized in carb
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Fraudulent behavior on part of AAP by Hokiefyd @ Today at 02:41 PM

I was going to say (in jest) that you've probably spent more time posting on BITOG about it than it'd have taken to call them. Either call them and straighten it out, or let it go and vote with your wallet.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Victory is going racing. by 02SE @ Today at 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: whipThey will debut their NHRA Victory Gunner March 13th at the Gator Nationals. http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/community/story/nhra-pro-stock-factory-effort The racing effort got me thinking. Polaris has Indian to b
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Outback owner's manual oil recommendations by Clarence_Iba @ Today at 02:37 PM

I'm pretty sure this is a case of "any oil is better than low / no oil" - it won't kill it, you can make it home, but don't leave it in there longer than you have to.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: What is with x5 wheels? by rslifkin @ Today at 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: hattaresguyYou can get any vehicle stuck. Yup. While helping out a friend, I almost got the Jeep stuck in about 10 inches of icy, wet, soft snow yesterday. It was barely dragging the diffs, but making forward progress wa
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: 2002 Suburban, LM7, 4,704 miles, G-Oil 5W-30 SM by andrewp1998 @ Today at 02:28 PM

This is group 3 with group 5 , that's from customer service.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: New Honda Ridgeline rendering.... by Hokiefyd @ Today at 02:26 PM

I'd probably also comment that hauling manure is probably not one of the anticipated uses of the Ridgeline. It's not intended to be a farm truck and it's not marketed to farmers. Sure, it could be used as such, but in that case (or in any case, rea
Page 3 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26 >