by Profrat
09/03/15 01:47 AM
Bosch 3410 cut open - some reservations - no pics
by Benito
09/03/15 01:27 AM
Oil change observations from today
by Benito
09/03/15 01:10 AM
Autozone actually has a real sale on M1!
by slacktide_bitog
09/02/15 11:25 PM
C&P-NAPA Gold 1372, 8600mi
by meborder
09/02/15 10:42 PM
FS: Redline 5w40 Euro: Seattle Area
by me73
09/02/15 09:41 PM
Por 15 Paint
by outoforder
09/02/15 09:34 PM
Oil have expired date?
by Rohan
09/02/15 09:25 PM
Nippon max oil filter cut open
by chrismo
09/02/15 09:25 PM
Amazon has Havoline HM 5w20, 5QT Jugs
by mongo161
09/02/15 09:05 PM
GM permitting 0w20 in 5w20 cars
by NH73
09/02/15 08:57 PM
New Rockauto discount code
by another Todd
09/02/15 08:34 PM
Newest Members
cmoore, chrismo, Nfranco, MrAnderson, Tsd
55247 Registered Users
Who's Online
16 registered (Brad_C, DoubleWasp, BTW, bbhero, 2 invisible), 455 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
55247 Members
66 Forums
236865 Topics
3817213 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Time Warner Cable customers, got a question. by Subdued @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: 97tbirdThe comments I see on many forums / boards etc, about ISPs throttling speeds and somehow "taking revenge" if you use your own modem and not theirs... - or that technical support will be a lot less supportive an
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Por 15 Paint by DuckRyder @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

I've used it. If you follow the instructions - including the "marine clean" and "prep" it will stay on and prevent spread of rust for a long time. BUT It isn't UV resistant so if you plan to use it on the exterior you'll have t
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Shell V-power nitro plus by webfors @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Mazda's skyactive is a perfect example of realizing benefits from higher octane gas. However that's exactly because of the high compression ratio of these engines. Most engines don't have anything near the compression ratio of the skyactive engines.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline Oil Filter marketing material by itguy08 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Or just don't run Windows. Stops 99% of the junk right there.
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts FS: Redline 5w40 Euro: Seattle Area by me73 @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

I have 20 quarts of Redline Euro 5w40. Looking to sell for the same price that I bought them at $12.49/quart. Happy to sell by the quart. Local pickup avoids shipping.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2016 Sportsters get a Suspension Upgrade. by LotI @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Looks like a Bolt
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: What could have going wrong with this oil? by SR5 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: donnyj08i love Valvoline Products and i believe they are a top notch blender. With that being said i never bought into the "nexgen" oils. And apparently no one else did either. Synpower and VWB are great lubes, and s
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 0W/20 EP, 4842 Miles, 2005 Civic 1.7 by DuckRyder @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

Prior run. Mobil 1 5W/20 EP, 9200 Miles, 2005 Civic 1.7
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 1 5W/20 EP, 9200 Miles, 2005 Civic 1.7 by DuckRyder @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

So, I pulled an interim sample on the current fill: Mobil 1 0W/20 EP, 4842 Miles, 2005 Civic 1.7 No Potassium after almost 5000miles so it is a mystery.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Frustrated with Dealership! by gregk24 @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Alright folks, I took her in (the Accord) to the dealer this evening to drop it off for the appointment tomorrow morning. I am having the VTC actuator noise looked at, as well as having a brake fluid exchange and tire rotation. I made it a point to l
Jump to new posts Re: (Sensored!!) GM Dealership woes.... by ram_man @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

As a rule of thumb dealerships are terrible. But the brake linen could be a coincidence. Hows the rest of the line/car look ? I can't think of what they could do to blow a brake line. But heck the dealer ruined my aero shield and crushed the
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Scotty Kilmer on oil changes by garlicbreadman @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

he knows his stuff but his workmanship is absolutely terrible. He takes too many corners. His videos are incomplete too, misses too many points. Look at this video of him replacing a clutch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppg_70IM_qQ -drops the ca
Grease
Jump to new posts Re: grease for bicycle hubs/bearings ? by buck91 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

How hot do you think a bike hubs gets? Never had a hot one, even after hours of riding. Even on a disc brake set up. But...YMMV.
Jump to new posts Re: PYB 5w-20, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5203miles by Ed_T @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

What OF will you use?
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: What's up with Google? by Garak @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

I don't know if it's Flash or java or Google or something else being wonky, but I have trouble like described once in a blue moon on Firefox in Linux. It's not repeatable, so trying to figure out what's causing it is rather difficult.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: No more coal fired power for us. by splinter @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Plenty of energy generated riding that sweet bike.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts New Rockauto discount code by another Todd @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

3555697922789561 Valid until Nov. 1, 2015
OTC and Third Party Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: oil filter clogged by another Todd @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Bypass may be stuck shut.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Forum being glitchy by Warstud @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: edhackettYup, returning Error 522. The server needs some attention. Ed Same Here..
Jump to new posts Re: Reputable warranty company? by HTSS_TR @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: VikasOriginally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: Vikas That is over $10,000 in less than three year of owning the vehicle! Wife's C300 would have racked up significantly more than $10K in repairs over the 4 years th
Support Our Sponsors
Jump to new posts Re: Chevron Techron Concentrate Plus by Pontual @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: thescreensaversOriginally Posted By: PontualMany videos on internet shows that most fsc, including Techron, doesn't clean piston crowns, even after 2+ full tanks with repective cleaners. Techron folder say it cleans more that 33
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Time for a new shop computer- have questions by simple_gifts @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

Nice deal; a lot of companies are turning in 3 year old computers (no more business warranty) that have a lot of life in them.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Serious oil burn and bad smell problem :( by Lubener @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Check the operation of the PCV and breather filter/plumbing before you do anything else.
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: HID After Market by 901Memphis @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By: VikasOriginally Posted By: SHOZ I have the fog lamps wired so they only come on with the hi beams on the Gen Coupe. I will let Memphis reply to this one! Well since he's moved the aim they are no longer fog lights, but sti
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Weird private-label tire names by Jarlaxle @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Seen today, front of a box truck: Double Road Steel Radial, size 11R22.5. New one on me...
Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24 >