by Whimsey
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
2015 Sportsman 850
by DNVDMAX
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Vinegar and baking soda mixture paste.
by southernjeeper
Yesterday at 09:45 PM
Honda Ultra NEXT super-high VI motor oil?
by fourside
Yesterday at 09:43 PM
uninterruptible autopilot system
by friendly_jacek
Yesterday at 09:42 PM
Federal Agents Charged With Stealing Bitcoin
by OVERKILL
Yesterday at 09:41 PM
Cat food
by Throt
Yesterday at 09:41 PM
I Mothers Leather Tech Cream Silicone Free?
by BHopkins
Yesterday at 09:30 PM
Newest Members
MRKSTRK, 2015, gonzoe123, Bobi, wolfpackwrx
53382 Registered Users
Who's Online
62 registered (ag_ghost, anonobomber, antik, B320i, asiancivicmaniac, 6 invisible), 904 Guests and 177 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53382 Members
66 Forums
228961 Topics
3659176 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: raspberry vs arduino for 6th graders by Jimzz @ 03/24/15 11:22 AM

I lean toward the newer raspberry. It has a newer gen chip so the coding they would do on that would be almost the same as what they would do on any other ARM based system like Android or Windows for ARM.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Oil Comparison Chart by Garak @ 03/24/15 11:00 AM

MRV is mini-rotor viscometer, which is a very useful measure for cold cranking. CCS is cold cranking simulator. There is probably information at the front page here, on the PQIA website, probably places like Afton, and the ASTM website, though the
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Originally Posted By: Y_K Spare me your histrionics, no point in taking everything so seriously. Japanese reign supreme in quite a few other departments. Anybody aside from BASF offers tap water resistant formulation this good at the cost level?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Focus vs. 2012 Fusion by slug_bug @ 03/24/15 10:45 AM

Found a great looking 2012 Fusion with only 16k on the clock. Looks nice and straight. Can't find any overspray. The seems look straight and uniform. The current owner has some cheap industrial carpet over the front wheel wells and is tucked under in
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Changing my coolant - 1 gallon at a time? by Drew99GT @ 03/24/15 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Ed_FleckoOriginally Posted By: Drew99GTI've been doing just a radiator drain and fill on my 94 Toyota every 20K with concentrated Toyota Long Life red, and now at 170K on the odo, the cooling system/radiator are still spotless.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Ceramic coated headers by DuckRyder @ 03/24/15 09:36 AM

http://www.jet-hot.com/coatings/jet-hot-maintenance-tips/
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Handgun Carry in Church by OtisBlkR1 @ 03/24/15 09:12 AM

I'm always armed. It's a tool, nothing more, nothing less. our church has several armed Security men that take turns every other Sunday sitting at the front desk. (before entering the worship service) It was a plan that was put into play with all
Jump to new posts Re: Flywheel Resurfacing w/new clutch @ shops by demarpaint @ 03/24/15 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: michaelluscherPrice shop a new flywheel, better off long term then resurfacing For the love of god, pay the extra .5 hour labor to change the rear main seal while the tech is in there. That and the front seal in the transmi
Test Forum
Jump to new posts test text by vaccin @ 03/24/15 09:01 AM

Hi , As a new member and a first post
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Do you feel it? by deven @ 03/24/15 08:58 AM

I have noticed it with Red Line oil and Royal Purple oil only.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How much should I thin spar urethane? by demarpaint @ 03/24/15 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: spasm3Originally Posted By: expat Fine furniture = French polish or Lacquer. I like lacquer for gloss finishes, it dries so fast that you minimize the dust, and you and sand it sooner if you need. I've even hit it with lightl
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Mercury/quicksilver alternatives by bubbatime @ 03/24/15 08:47 AM

15W40 will be fine, especially with such a short change interval.
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: full synthetic 10w40 by bubbatime @ 03/24/15 08:37 AM

Originally Posted By: CT815w-40 HDEO oil works great in boat engines.. This. Any of the 15W40 oils will have a killer add pack and will do your engine good. If you insist on running a synthetic (completely not needed) than a 5W40 heavy duty engi
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Is simple drain and fill enough? by Char Baby @ 03/24/15 08:33 AM

Well done! Walmart has the MaxLife(ML) ATF at a decent price everyday but, once in a while, Amazon has it for much, much less from a seller! Like $10/gal. I missed the last good sale/pricing but, I will be looking again as every car in my sig can use
Jump to new posts Re: Parts for cylinder head rebuild? Process? by Donald @ 03/24/15 08:19 AM

I would ask an indy mechanic if you have one, maybe someone at NAPA. The seats may need to be ground which is probably not something your going to do at home. They will also be hot tanked in a cleaner and will come back so clean you could eat off
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: CZ 75 BD Police by Olas @ 03/24/15 08:14 AM

The gangstas in the hood have know the secret to barrel axis height for years..hold the gun sideways and the bore gets real low, real fast. Guns are handed though, the only way for a gangsta to have an ambi-pistol is to put open sights on both sides
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Challenger, Camaro, and Mustang by Benzadmiral @ 03/24/15 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm. . . I can't convince myself to like the new Mustangs. They look like if a Fusion and a Maverick had a kid. . . .
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Changing diet by Miller88 @ 03/24/15 07:52 AM

I was a heavy kid when I was younger. In my mid-teens, I started eating healthy and lost weight. Felt great! Then in my early 20s (23), I switched jobs and put on a lot weight. Felt not so great. Had all sorts of health problems pop up. The profes
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
The best way to describe this, is it looks quite a bit like corn meal... both in texture, and in color.
Jump to new posts Re: Sumosprings by Char Baby @ 03/24/15 07:40 AM

These are the ones that I have used and they're quite inexpensive! http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/autoc...-190/10053604-P
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Super Tech 75w140 Full Synthetic - Any Good? by dnewton3 @ 03/24/15 05:53 AM

S/T 75w-90 semi-syn claims to meet SAE J2360; that is a very robust standard. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Super-Tech-75W-90-Syn-Blend-Gear-Oil-1-Quart/16795248 At less than $6/qrt, there is every reason to choose this fluid. I do not see it on the PR
Page 26 of 26 < 1 2 ... 24 25 26