by ledslinger
Today at 04:18 AM
oil spec data
by SLATRON
Today at 01:37 AM
Honda 22 Year Old Lead Engineer !
by HTSS_TR
Today at 12:42 AM
full fluid replace + Lubegard. Results timeframe?
by henrys_dad
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
My phone don't notice my sim card no mo'
by daves66nova
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Buick Rivera Salvage title on Ebay
by clarkflower
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Tenant Called Said His Oil Is Full Of Anti Freeze
by crazyoildude
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Best filter for an infrequently used vehicle?
by The Critic
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
Risilone review
by Indiana79
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
M1 filter question
by Billiam
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
2008 Accord Rear rotor pulsing AGAIN
by Brybo86
Yesterday at 09:44 PM
Newest Members
fly4food84, 91er, Bear49, Dougsts, Gokatta
53365 Registered Users
Who's Online
39 registered (citationxeleven, B320i, Clarkbug, 3800Series, bmod305, 6 invisible), 638 Guests and 176 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53365 Members
66 Forums
228897 Topics
3658001 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Community Supported Agriculture by Pop_Rivit @ 03/23/15 09:53 PM

I think it's a good idea for people that don't have the means to grow their own. It takes a quality farmer with the savvy to know how to build, plan for and maintain a co op. That being said, it doesn't take much of a garden to produce the amounts
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: I suspect my brake hose is the problem by Silverado12 @ 03/23/15 08:51 PM

Agree with the rubber hose. Replace it and you should be straight.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 6.7 Cummins questions by m37charlie @ 03/23/15 08:24 PM

res ipsa loquitor Charlie
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: So this just happened. by Lubener @ 03/23/15 07:57 PM

That caliper is spent. Replace the other side too or you will likely have a pull when the brakes are applied.
Hydraulic Fluids
Dextron VI ATF is an ISO 26, or about half way between a 32 and 22 hyd fluid. Shell aero LGF is ISO 13. If you can buy it one liter at a time it is about the same price as atf.
Automotive General Topics
I'm going with Aquapel as a pre-treatment over Rain-X. It lasts longer compared to Rain-X, according to some guy who used it on his Mini. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NFU...=A23ADOZFIJNPFB The windshield has one chip in it. Magic Q has a rep
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 91 Civic 3dr Hatchback Si clutch pedal by Tegger @ 03/23/15 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: GitoBent and cracked, now I'm looking for a new or used pedal assembly Wrecking yard. If none in CA, try AZ.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Why is 10W-30 TGMO cheaper than 5W-30 TGMO? by Tmiller3063 @ 03/23/15 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Hessamdoes anyone know who makes the conventional TGMO for toyota? the 10W-30 at 3.50 a quart seems like a good deal, if it's a decent oil Exxon Mobil supplies TGMO
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Collinite by jacky @ 03/23/15 06:22 PM

you can learn how the pros do it at detailbliss.com
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: different jack and jack stands by 901Memphis @ 03/23/15 06:16 PM

Pro lift products are sold on Amazon, plenty on reviews there if you want to check.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Oil for rust prevention of household metal by Tempest @ 03/23/15 05:33 PM

Eezox. Turns into a dry lube. Excellent rust prevent properties. Clear, and can be removed with typical solvents. Down side is a bad smell until the solvent evaps.
Transmission Filters
Originally Posted By: DonaldOriginally Posted By: damanOriginally Posted By: GerGaHi guys, I want to put a Magnefine inline transmission filter on my 2004 Buick Lesabre with 4T65e. It comes in 3/8", 5/16", and 1/2". What size will fi
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: STUPID new Coke fountain by Tempest @ 03/23/15 05:27 PM

Main problem I've had are slow or unresponsive touch screens. Kinda' annoying when you have to wait 5 seconds for something to happen.
Used Oil Analysis - Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: 2011 Duramax 12,200 km Duron 30 by used_0il @ 03/23/15 05:24 PM

The SAE 30 followed SAE 40 which would thicken the oil somewhat. Parking up hill and jacking the passenger side up does not get all the oil out of the engine. My make up oil of one liter was SAE 50. I'm convinced that most engines can operate on SAE
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: F/S-6 gallons Toyota SLLC & 1 case WS ATF. $100 by Cristobal @ 03/23/15 05:22 PM

I don't need any, but if I ever make it back to your town, I'll stop at Noah's Hofbrau. Best Chinese food between Sacramento and Bakersfield, and the best Mongolian Beef in the world, IMHO.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Craftsman Professional by Y_K @ 03/23/15 05:21 PM

I found the new Proto Duratek to be decent. As always, quite a few small annoyances, but it is a good line.
Jump to new posts Re: Toyota - 0w20 Royal Purple vs 0w20 Mobile 1 EP by demarpaint @ 03/23/15 05:14 PM

Given the choice, Mobil 1 EP.
Tool Time
Originally Posted By: sleddriverCheck this out: My setup with a Jet cabinet saw is similar to this, but not at as pretty. Getting that big saw into the carriage is the hard part. I built mine around the saw with heavy metal angles under to ho
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Table saw blade guard, Do you use it? by Tempest @ 03/23/15 04:58 PM

I adjust the blade so that teeth are just barely above the wood to minimize kickback and finger exposure. I don't use the guard as it just gets in the way. I also go to great lengths to make sure the fence is parallel with the blade. Even being sl
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Transporting Keystone oil By Rail by used_0il @ 03/23/15 04:55 PM

So the object of a pipeline is the efficient transportation of crude oil and not a make work project?
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: German Grand Prix; apparently not in 2015 by Garak @ 03/23/15 04:44 PM

I know. Cost is no object when Vettel brings four championships in a row home.
General and Off Topic
We had a newer Lennox forced air system in our first home. The only negative I've ever heard in regards to them is supposedly their parts are proprietary, where other makes/models can interchange more easily. Not sure how much merit there is in t
Jump to new posts Re: What this guy is looking after? by Pontual @ 03/23/15 03:58 PM

I think the guy wants that for industrial applications, IDK, or may a stationary engine? the color I'd say it's a dark greenish. What add would make that greenish color in oil (appart of dye)?
Oil Additives
Bad injector coils shows up, first at idle, then at nomral driving when engine is warm, then all over the place.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Up To $200 Rebate for Two(2) Yokohama Tire Models by clarkflower @ 03/23/15 03:47 PM

I used them on Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring and they matched price. I got their 95 down to 79 each (no tax) and then the rebate too:) Was very happy. (Put them on in Lake Forest) BIG O TIRES/LAKE FOREST 20742 Lake Forest Drive, Unit C-3 Lake Forest, CA.
Page 24 of 26 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >