by B320i
Today at 03:43 AM
Garage used correct oil for my AMG?
by lanab
Today at 01:49 AM
What causes high oil pressure?
by dino33
Today at 12:04 AM
I'm becoming a double edged razor hoarder!
by The_Eric
Yesterday at 11:57 PM
Date Code Wanted For New Purolator Oil Filter..
by crazyoildude
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Scraping noise after replacing rear hub assemblies
by JRed
Yesterday at 10:15 PM
Pressure Viscosity Coefficient and HTHS
by Shannow
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
Shell presentation on oil, economy, and future.
by Shannow
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
Replaced OEM filter with K&N for better efficiency
by DoubleWasp
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
Need help with PowerBook WiFi Setup
by Merkava_4
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Newest Members
nastyc5, SegaCD, fjones68, RLL, rutherford
53729 Registered Users
Who's Online
81 registered (2009Edge, 2010_FX4, AandPDan, 72te27, 4Scott4, A310, 8 invisible), 1287 Guests and 171 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53729 Members
66 Forums
230336 Topics
3687034 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley Cup by car51 @ 04/20/15 11:04 AM

Yeah, I think HABS will sweep the senators
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: ugly rulling for Chrysler by HangFire @ 04/20/15 09:40 AM

Originally Posted By: JarlaxleConsidering that some of the vehicles were TWENTY YEARS OLD (1993 Grand Cherokee) and probably on their third, fourth, or fifth owner (I was the 5th owner of my XJ), I suspect they couldn't have notified many owners if t
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline SynPower 0w20 5qt for $22.97 by anl0109 @ 04/20/15 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: dmikoWalmart is not an approved retailer for the Mobil rebates, but Amazon is on the approved list. As a result, I ended up buying the M1 0w40 for $23.88 as well as M1 0W20 EP for $26.68. Expect to get $12 rebate for each. F
Transmission Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Wix transmission filters by barkingspider @ 04/20/15 08:50 AM

I have a wix tranny filter in my Silverado now. It's a good filter and the price is right. I have used Dex/merc, maxlife std, and Dex 6. They all work fine in my truck
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: 5w20 or 0w20 in racing by camperbob @ 04/20/15 08:48 AM

dirt bull ringers
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on 3/4 ton Diesel trucks by rjundi @ 04/20/15 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: hattaresguyI'd highly recommend buying the gas engine unless you tow a lot all the time. Modern diesels break all the time, and cost a fortune to maintain. That's not even counting the massive up charge they get when you buy t
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Long-life H11 bulbs? by Benzadmiral @ 04/20/15 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: buck91best drop-in replacement bulbs I've found are the "Xtreme" line by Philips. There is Extreme Vision and Xtreme Power, but one basically is newer and replaced the other. I have run them in a number of vehicles w
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: 2009 V6 camry ATF... mityvac by stockrex @ 04/20/15 07:02 AM

Op, go for it, in boats they do the same, I have getting my chunky behind on the driveway, I use a suction pump for oil, transmission For tranny, just remember to take off the drain bolt 50k miles and wipe it clean. it has a magnet.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: GAME: Name the Uses if this item! (Real Uses) by Jarlaxle @ 04/20/15 06:58 AM

Nothing...it's not Chrysler's green hi-temp/hi-pressure waterproof grease.
Jump to new posts Re: 11 dodge diesels with the VM engine at dealer by demarpaint @ 04/20/15 06:16 AM

Originally Posted By: MNgopherI see a lot of parallels to the problems with gasoline engines in the late 70's into the 80's - all the emissions stuff added a lot of complexity and took time to work out. And it is certainly not just limited to this e
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you BITOG by Rick in PA @ 04/20/15 05:57 AM

"Illegitimi non carborundum" I always thought the expression was "Non sinistre carborundum". There, I learned something today, thanks. I also learned that the expression is not true Latin, but it sounds so much more refined tha
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Genghis Grill coupons for 2015? by John_Diggle @ 04/20/15 05:53 AM

I was looking for a site where I can find coupons from them. But I didn`t know they also release gift cards. This is quite interesting. I have to look more into this.
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Shelf life of coolant by demarpaint @ 04/20/15 05:45 AM

Originally Posted By: StewieOriginally Posted By: demarpaintOriginally Posted By: StewieBottle says do not reuse. They're referring to the bottle itself. Feeling stupid Don't feel stupid. Some people use those bottles for gas jugs and drin
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2011-14 Hyundai Sonata by The Critic @ 04/20/15 05:28 AM

It's an inconvenience, but not a huge deal from what I can see. That video is one of the better ones out there, but I am not in agreement with his approach of using never-seize on the hub flange. He really should have checked his lateral runout afte
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Toro Recycler Self Propel Gearbox lube by Lubener @ 04/20/15 04:18 AM

The older Toro gearboxes I had to deal with had gear oil in them. The gears were steel.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: URGENT, INFO NEEDED: does the Chrysler 62TE trans by The Critic @ 04/20/15 02:48 AM

Originally Posted By: gregk24Probably not, I am thankful that my car does have one, makes atf changes super easy. You could check out the aftermarket pans, they may offer or with a drain plug. I wouldn't be so sure about that. With most of these n
Jump to new posts Re: Why no High Mileage Motorcycle oil? by Silk @ 04/20/15 02:42 AM

BMW Airheads do some big miles without being touched, They run on 20/50.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol GTX Magnetic by BlueOvalFitter @ 04/20/15 02:20 AM

While at WM Saturday night I spotted the new Castrol Full Synthetic oil for $20.83 for the 5qt. container. Opinions?
Jump to new posts Re: Quick "?" on OEM NGK s.p. wires by nthach @ 04/20/15 12:23 AM

NGK wires aren't "OEM" BTW - they are made by Seiwa in Japan but they do fit and feel like OEM - the Japanese have Sumitomo Electric and Yazaki make their plug wires(except for Subaru and Nissan, I've seen Delphi/Packard and Prestolite as O
Jump to new posts Re: Question about PEA by 901Memphis @ 04/20/15 12:17 AM

Poly ether amine
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: 2HP Briggs & Stratton cart engine project by bvance554 @ 04/19/15 11:32 PM

A scooter. The kind you stand on, not sit on. Like a skateboard with a handlebar and hot rod edger motor.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Lurking Oil Concept by armos @ 04/19/15 10:59 PM

Some people are interested in the theory of why one type of oil might be slightly more or less ideal for a particular application. Maybe they think it can make a slight difference in long term wear, or fuel efficiency, or protection under maximum lo
Jump to new posts Re: Bubbling/melting under molding? by philipp10 @ 04/19/15 10:32 PM

don't waste your time fixing it. It will just pop up elsewhere. Its a 14 yr old car, just drive till it dies or rusts away.
Boat/PWC Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: 2 cycle oil, water cooled vs. air cooled by super20dan @ 04/19/15 09:59 PM

i have been using twc3 oil for 25 years in all my lawn equiptment with no problems. some work better than others but johnson /evinrude oil and merc quicksilver worked best. for synth penzoil full synth (now hard to find ) was fantastic . of course mo
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sports dynasties by aquariuscsm @ 04/19/15 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: NHGUYThe Von Erichs of wrestling fame in Texas.That is until the pressure led them to drugs and suicide. I remember seeing them in person when I was in high school (1985 maybe?).
Page 24 of 26 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 >