Recent Topics
Oriellys MGL51372 cut open
by DSparks
11/24/14 08:46 AM
many ACEA a5/b5 and a3/b4 only api SL
by shDK
11/24/14 06:23 AM
New Plugs are Powdery Black. w/PIC. Diagnosis?
by Turk
11/24/14 05:14 AM
Looking for new oil/oil filter combo..
by radtech91
11/23/14 11:13 PM
Best atf for volvo 4t65ev/gt
by pjc360
11/23/14 10:43 PM
A New Cert mark for ILSAC GF-6B?
by wemay
11/23/14 10:24 PM
APPLES
by JHZR2
11/23/14 09:42 PM
where is the best deal on Dexron VI ?
by LScowboy
11/23/14 09:33 PM
Engines designed around oil?
by Throt
11/23/14 09:30 PM
Battery sprung a leak!
by JHZR2
11/23/14 09:30 PM
DVR for TV
by Jimkobb
11/23/14 09:10 PM
Newbie question on power bleeders for brake
by volodymyr
11/23/14 06:54 PM
Newest Members
kinder, SamBruin7, splatt, Lars65inc, dothedrew1202
51984 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (2KBMW, babyivan, bepperb, 4wheeldog, ARCOgraphite, 7 invisible), 1493 Guests and 147 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51984 Members
66 Forums
222543 Topics
3522461 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Prius V gets new cow catcher by IndyIan @ Today at 08:00 AM

I think its funny that there are no promotional pictures on the Toyota website of the front of the car in their family shots... It would look ridiculous, the perfect family of four standing beside their grimacing angry aggressive face hybrid car.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Battery sprung a leak! by sayjac @ Today at 07:54 AM

Advance Auto online code WD48 gets you $50 off $125+ thru 11/29. Before code looks like Group 48 Autocraft Gold(48H6) $146.99 and subtract $18 Core charge. Group 47 Gold(47H5) $161.99 and $18 core. 3 year free replacement warranty.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Maxlife PS Fluid by HangFire @ Today at 07:52 AM

Originally Posted By: dlundbladApparently this is one of the last few Mopar pumps to not use ATF+4 and need actual PS fluid? I don't know.. I read it on the web somewhere. I have an '01 Dakota that uses the old MS5931 clear/amber fluid. There is a
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2014 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix by whip @ Today at 07:50 AM

How boring would this race have been if we didn't have the added excitement of double points?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions Wanted: Sherwin-Williams Paint by BISCUT @ Today at 07:43 AM

Behr ceiling paint is weak, very weak. Sure aren't getting away with a single coat! Mr. Demarpaint: feel like sharing any secrets or tips on cutting above thin trip or under crowm molding? I'd like to say I'm not very good; but it would be a lie
I like to slowly depress the pedal with the bleeder open, close the bleeder, and repeat. Because clutch pedals typically stick at the pottom, its pheasible for one person to blead a clutch alone.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline to Mobile 1- Truck Runs better? by HangFire @ Today at 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: used_0ilIn the fact vs myth section in the above post, what does the 1st paragraph of the last fact say? It gives a generic, unsourced, unverified, blanket, one-size-fits all recommendation about severe service oil change inte
Jump to new posts Re: many ACEA a5/b5 and a3/b4 only api SL by Quattro Pete @ Today at 07:23 AM

API SM/SN limits the amount of certain additives in Xw-20 and Xw-30 grades. ACEA A3/B4 on the other hand requires a strong additive package to meet that TBN >= 10 requirement. Hence, you will find that most Xw-30 oils that meet ACEA A3/B4 would
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Roku 3 & Chromecast by Hokiefyd @ Today at 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: CutehumorRoku must block the youtube commercials somehow. Commercials show up at the beginning of a video. You can choose to watch the whole thing, or you can click the Skip This Ad button after 5 seconds to dismiss the comme
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tires Pricing Error !!! by Char Baby @ Today at 07:19 AM

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TROriginally Posted By: Char BabyHow is this for a guess? http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/findTir...LINT&cs=245 Yeah. That is the one. $67 for speed rate W 245/45-17 can't be beat. Even some Chinese/Taiwanese tires
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Best deal to dump a used iPhone 5s? by Hokiefyd @ Today at 07:18 AM

Originally Posted By: CujetYes, the 4s was close, but not quite there. I'm still rocking a 4s, with the latest 8.1.1 OS. It's okay. For what I use it for, it's fine. I love the size of it. When I replace it, it'll go into an extra Defender case
Jump to new posts Re: 02 WS6 Trans Am. Which oil and filter? by Ryan02SS @ Today at 07:09 AM

Almost always ran M1 5W30 and a Wix filter in my 02 LS1. H/C car and always ran hard. Never any oil consumption. You can't beat the cheap 5 gal jugs at WM. The engine will last longer than you will keep it.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: New Ruger LC-9s by Hokiefyd @ Today at 07:06 AM

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSixShield is 19 oz per the S&W website: http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/s...playErrorView_Y Just picked up the 9mm tonight - paid $379. Thanks for the correction. I must have been thinking of a loaded wei
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Nokian WRG3 by supton @ Today at 07:06 AM

Had the G2's on my Jetta, hated them. Noisy when worn, tread wore fast, *not* truly a four season tire given how fast they wore--and I thought too much of a compromise in slush. If I could live with buying a set every 30k I guess it wasn't so bad;
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Weird private-label tire names by Miller88 @ Today at 07:05 AM

Originally Posted By: JarlaxleOriginally Posted By: methusalehI haven't heard of any of the ones mentioned here, but I got a good chuckle from them! I've seen "Power King"-- as if the tire is going to magically add 50HP to the engine or so
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: What does 10,000hp cost ? by A_Harman @ Today at 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: used_0il The only people who want another 320 feet added to the race are the ones not paying the bills. In that it is ultimately the spectators that pay the bills, if they want to see 1320-foot drag races, the NHRA should do
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Missing E-mails Unearthed... by rjundi @ Today at 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: sleddriverAs I stated above, this could quickly get political. That's why I posted it in the confuser forum. I'm wondering from those in the know. Enough of politik, they'd argue with a right triangle or a plumb bob. I'm an engi
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Fine tooth ratchet 3/8" by JHZR2 @ Today at 07:00 AM

Originally Posted By: HX520WThis is definitely the one I'd go for. I have the 1/4" version and it's fantastic. Can't beat the price either. http://store.harryepstein.com/cp/Ratchets/11-992.html Looks pretty awesome, especially for the price.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Chevron Techron (20oz) for $5.94 by Eddie Hudson @ Today at 06:59 AM

The $5.94 price was from Amazon, the $11.95 price is from Auto Barn.
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
Jump to new posts Re: Amsoil ACD 10-30w, 14.2k miles, Toy 4.0 131k miles by aquariuscsm @ Today at 06:56 AM

What oil/filter was used on your 5/13 run?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Having a gun on you.... by Hokiefyd @ Today at 06:49 AM

My brother lives in Arizona (Tucson) and OCs a Springfield XD 45. We flew there for his wedding in October and I didn't see a single OC'd firearm for the four days we were there. I suspect that since CC is allowed, most people have moved to that.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: H-4 Subaru by webfors @ Today at 06:49 AM

Originally Posted By: PhishinOriginally Posted By: sxg6Looks like I'm in the minority on this one. I have a non-turbo 2009 legacy and from what I've seen on these forums, and in my own personal uoa's these engines are hard on oil in the sense that th
Gas Engine Alternate Fuels
Jump to new posts Re: May do cross country fuel test by Kira @ Today at 06:46 AM

Hello, Over 4 months ago a guy said he'd track mileage. Huge post too. Then nothing. I'll bet his app conked out and simply writing down 3 columns of numbers (odo reading-gallons-dollars) was too much for him. No derision intended. He's likel
Jump to new posts Re: Best atf for volvo 4t65ev/gt by Egg_Head @ Today at 06:08 AM

I owned a 2004 XC-90 T6 for about 146K miles until it was totaled. Tranny went out at 72K and was replaced under warranty, both rear wheel bearings were replaced thankfully under warranty too. No question this unit has its issues. I put an after mark
Jump to new posts Re: PPPP 5W20 Test Results ? by ChrisD46 @ Today at 06:07 AM

Nyogtha : Thanks ...this helps !
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >