11/26/14 09:10 PM
More Air bag stuff
by ls1mike
11/26/14 09:06 PM
Newest Members
Visco, papajetta, MalfunctionProne, royston59, TriboOilGuy
52005 Registered Users
Who's Online
17 registered (Fuzz1, aa1986, Blkstanger, Bookmaker, Cristobal, 2 invisible), 646 Guests and 191 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
52005 Members
66 Forums
222664 Topics
3524891 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Ace hardware 50% off $30 by Nyogtha @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: NayovAwesome. I could use that. For those who didn't get a mailer: http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/coupon/125526%202014ATDahcomCpnshires.pdf Use promo code FRISAVE50 on line to have it shipped free to store if you want to av
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Girl buzzed by me in the Costco lot by Mamala Bay @ Yesterday at 11:22 PM

There are bad dudes out there maybe society does that. If you live with nature with a lot of trees the town tend to be mellow. Now if you live a city that has presure with no release humans become agitated and their agitation says they are right. BUT
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: I got some Mag 1 Dexos at Pep Boys for $3/qt by wemay @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

http://www.wd-wpp.com/upload/saved/Mag_1_Dexos_5W30.pdf http://www.mag1.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=5ad5c2c3-aaef-4b0c-ad1e-d1b08962ddf0 Check around. I bought some at one PepBoys for $1.80/qt while another one was selling it for the $3 you mention.
Jump to new posts Re: A question, & opinions are welcome also by Bandito440 @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I always change before storage. Just do it annually in the fall and you'll be all set. Enjoy!
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: where is the best deal on Dexron VI ? by tommygunn @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Maxlife is good, and so is Mag 1 Low Vis, which is available on Amazon for under $25 for a case of 6. Free shipping over $35 Mag 1 carries official GM approval If you must have licensed Dexron 6, then use Mag 1 with confidence. If not, Maxlife
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Buying 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee tomorrow by Chriznat20@msn.com @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

I never had the gas tank neck problem, but right before I got rid of it, the gas gauge stopped working. Also, I didnt crack a thermostat housing; but both 10mm bolts broke off into the block. Took me TWO DAYS to fix that mess. And the Envoy was t
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Missing E-mails Unearthed... by javacontour @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

I don't think so. It's all a matter of making sure you don't lose the media. That you have a good means of finding media not in the library complex, etc. I know the hardware side of tape much better than the software. Occasionally, I have to help
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone with a Smith SD9VE/SD40VE? by whip @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: NateDN10Originally Posted By: buck91Originally Posted By: L_SludgerHad an SW9VE once... I ran away screaming. Sold it for a huge loss and never looked back. What an absolute piece of garbage it was. Can you qualify that state
Jump to new posts ESET 2015 nod32 antivirus 5$ no rebate by Rand @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

http://slickdeals.net/f/7426646-eset-nod32-antivirus-2015-1-pc-download-5 1 license easy download and no rebate.. Go get em folks.
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: what do you gain running stoopidly thick oil? by Chris142 @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: FFeng7What kind of OCI do the U-Haul truck receive? supposed to be 5000 miles when I fixed them in 1998. The places that rent them out were supposed to change it if it was due,do various maintenance stuff etc. Nobody ever did,t
Computers
Jump to new posts Linux Mint and my new Hexa-Core Build by redhat @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Some of you may remember my older post on how my PSU went belly up and took out other miscellaneous components of my i5 Sandy Bridge. I sold off the remaining pieces that were still OK. Since then, I have been using a 2004-2005 Dell Inspiron 6000 w
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 150K on the old Bey-Em-Vey today! by MCompact @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle LS6 might be easier. Aside from old school hot rods, I'm not a fan of swapping in an engine of a different make. I can always stuff an S52 or similar under the hood with not a lot of trouble, but I'd like to keep it
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Why is Diesel Fuel so Much More Expensive? by MNgopher @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Right now in the Minneapolis area, Diesel is running about 3.90 (least expensive per gas buddy is 3.59) a gallon. Gasoline is running 2.70 (least expensive is 2.51) a gallon. Yes, diesel is averaging 1.20 a gallon more right now, and that spread ha
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Coffee - Your Current Brew by kozanoglu @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Nice inviting aroma with good taste, Helmut Sachers Viennese blend. http://www.enjoybettercoffee.com/Helmut-Sachers-Vienna-Ground-Coffee-p/hs004.htm Better than some highly respected brewed coffee , Espresso in an instant: http://www.enjoybetterco
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: OPEC will not cut production by sciphi @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Saudis are playing the long game. They can weather a medium to long-ish reduction in the price of oil. I've heard that unconventional oil isn't profitable much under a certain dollar figure. If they can hold out long enough to bankrupt the Russians,
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Body (car) parts...... by donnyj08 @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

look into junk yards in the south. usually the stuff is clean and rust free. There is a company out of trinity Alabama that also has a facility in Paw Paw Michigan. They ship parts to their Michigan lot once a month. My uncle owns a body shop and has
Jump to new posts Re: Ultra severe usage pattern OCI? by wemay @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ClevyOriginally Posted By: Questshort-trip does not equate to ultra severe OCI pattern, IMO. Granted: it's an OBD-II fuel injected type of vehicle, the biggest concern should still be (fundamentally speaking, applicable to not
Jump to new posts Re: Oil change wisdom on another forum by kenv @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

I am a admin on another forum, & when one of the members asks an oil related question, I always refer them here at BITOG because they will get no better answers on ANY other site.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: What are we all running in our differentials ? by IndyFan @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Supertech 75w140 in the rear of my Jeep, and 75w90 in the front.
Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4So I have to ask--was there "official" proof anywhere in this thread? Did I miss it in between the bovine scatology or? Bovine scatology Now that`s pretty [censored] funny!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Tractor Supply - Black Friday the 28th of Nov by donnyj08 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Also Rural King has had quarts of PYB or VWB both for 2.99 a qt for the last couple weeks.
Jump to new posts Re: Battery sprung a leak! by andyd @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I made washers out of rug pad felt and soaked them in fresh oil. No problem with acid after that. Grease,vaseline, worked into any exposed copper at the terminals will greatly reduce corrosion. A dirty battery top will bleed off voltage. I once s
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Michelin Premier A/S ?? by NO2 @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

I've had a set for about 2 months for an 07 Accord. They are unequivocally the best tires I've ever owned. The tires feel very sticky and handle much better than the Primacy MXM4s they replaced. The power steering feels like it got an extra boost. Th
Jump to new posts Re: My two cents. by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

I completely understand. When I first showed up on BITOG I did oil changes every 3k miles on Castrol GTX and a Wix filter Perhaps if you stick around long enough on BITOG you'll become like the majority of us thin oil people with long OCI's
Jump to new posts Re: Brake light not working when lights are on by ThirdeYe @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Yep, turns out it's pretty badly corroded in the socket, where I couldn't see it initially. I have another socket on order, should be in Friday. Thanks for the tip!
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >