by L_Sludger
09/30/14 05:26 PM
Monteverdi Safari
by 01rangerxl
09/30/14 05:20 PM
2013 Accord K24W1 DI - TGMO 0W20 SN - 10064 miles
by Leonardo629
09/30/14 04:17 PM
Amsoil Saber 2-cycle oil and gas preservative?
by btanchors
09/30/14 04:01 PM
A few new Walmart oil prices
by bigt61
09/30/14 03:03 PM
cleaning combustion chamber
by james1950
09/30/14 02:48 PM
The recall merry-go-round spins again...
by 440Magnum
09/30/14 02:00 PM
When in D or O-D car won't accelerate beyond 25mph
by JasonTL
09/30/14 01:18 PM
Brand New 2012 Scag Tiger Cat ?
by lawnguy
09/30/14 12:44 PM
Kawasaki reveals most powerful motorcycle ever !
by FastGame
09/30/14 12:42 PM
Newest Members
KCChemist, bbuice, Hemingway, kcp, tgrudzin
51458 Registered Users
Who's Online
104 registered (901Memphis, 147_Grain, 97tbird, 01rangerxl, 1foxracing, 16 invisible), 1811 Guests and 169 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51458 Members
64 Forums
220035 Topics
3474497 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Need info on used BMW 3 series by hattaresguy @ 50 minutes 7 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SilverC6Originally Posted By: hattaresguyThe 428 coupe is blah, maybe with the I6 and some mods and a stick it would be OK. Now an 80's vintage 6 series or even a 90's 8 would be a far more interesting car. Okay??? The new
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Got new bike, Kawasaki Concours 14 by dowlf @ 53 minutes 3 seconds ago

After reading about the Concours 14, I am drooling. Enjoy your new bike!
Used Oil Analysis - Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: JD plus 50 10w-30 07 powerstroke by sdude2k2000 @ 53 minutes 8 seconds ago

I'll keep my eyes open for the sale. I have Rotella T5 10w30 going in my Powerstroke next ($16.47/gal plus the $5/gal rebate and Fuel Rewards bring the cost down), but am very intrigued by this as well.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation - 2013 Dodge Dart by wemay @ 56 minutes 14 seconds ago

Good catch OVERKILL. I was just playing devil's advocate. This thin vs thick argument has become overly dramatisized. I say run what's recommended by the mfr., but I also don't think that the use of one viscosity up will change the earth's rotation.
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: Brand New 2012 Scag Tiger Cat ? by lawnguy @ Today at 05:55 PM

22hp kawi fs
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Is M1 0w40 superior to other Euro oils? by UG_Passat @ Today at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: GarakOriginally Posted By: UG_PassatRotella T6 has the same basestock as the Shell Helix oils specified for Ferrari. Even if we knew this to be true, T6 meets completely different specifications. It competes with Delvac 1 and D
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Michelin Pilot A/S 3's - Initial impressions by OVERKILL @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: UG_Passatjust wait until winter.... hopefully you have snow tires. aside from maybe the compound... the lack thereof serious siping makes me think it's a 3-season tire. It is getting dedicated snows on steelies.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Heat pump for winter heating by Clevy @ Today at 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_ILOriginally Posted By: HosteenJorjeI opted out of the heat pump promotion by the local REA co-op fourteen years ago and went with electric heat. All the other seven houses on the block were built with heat pumps. Saw th
Jump to new posts Re: TGMO too thin? by OVERKILL @ Today at 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: wemayUnless your Owner's Manual says: ...recommends 0W-20 except for TGMO, you're in the clear to use it. Or it calls for a specific manufacturer approval (which it doesn't)
Virgin Oil Analysis - PCMO/HDEO
Jump to new posts Re: eneos sustina 0w20 voa by asharris7 @ Today at 05:48 PM

Just put this in the van yesterday. All good
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What are you listening to right now? by Warstud @ Today at 05:47 PM

Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Monteverdi Safari by NHGUY @ Today at 05:43 PM

The Lamborghini Cheetah in the late 70s was 360 Chrysler powered with A-727 automatic.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Ford 6F35: What have we learned? by Elroy the Unique @ Today at 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: W_John_CHow exactly would raising octane levels fix my transmission concerns? There are many misconceptions about premium fuel. I am genuinely interested in hearing this theory if it's based anywhere in reality. I am aware that
Jump to new posts Re: OCI and oil for new (to me) driving style by addyguy @ Today at 05:40 PM

I loved this thread...I guess now that he has a much newer car and does less commuting, its kinda over... Definetly goes into the BITOG hall of fame for threads, in my book.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Door jamb and door jig for hinges by spasm3 @ Today at 05:40 PM

I have a porter cable laminater trimmer, it may work better that a full size router on the thin doors.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Leaving a block heater plugged in by MNgopher @ Today at 05:31 PM

True, compared to the Gas bill (or firewood, or whatever) it may seem like a drop in the bucket. But I know I don't have a limitless supply to fill the bucket, so you do what you can. In my case, on a timer for about 2-3 hours before departure. Ot
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola Information by FXjohn @ Today at 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4 [font:Verdana]I'm actually getting kind of worried about this. Ebola has only a 50 percent survival rate and the Global Elites want population reduction on a global scale. oh brother. LOL
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: How long may I use brake fluid after opening it? by dailydriver @ Today at 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: larryinnewyorkI always have a 'new' bottle of brake fluid (stored in basement) inside a plastic bag with a 'rechargable' desicant. Does it help ? ? ? ...... Can't hurt. ^^^This is the ONLY way I will store either opened, or a
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Arrowhead Stadium 142.2 decibles!!! by chiefsfan1 @ Today at 05:21 PM

probably will. when the Seahawks come to Arrowhead they will see how loud it really is. "https://twitter.com/hashtag/LoudAndProud?src=hash"
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: Tony Stewart - Grand Jury... no charges. by ZeeOSix @ Today at 05:21 PM

Both of those guys made a mistake that added up in the wrong direction. Different actions from either one would have resulted in both still being alive. There needs to be race rules to keep drivers from making stupid actions.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: 22LR cost by jhs914 @ Today at 05:19 PM

I sympathize with people who are unable to buy .22 LR ammo and are not able to enjoy shooting for a reasonable cost. The shortage has not affected me because starting in 2007, based on the apparent looming political situation, I anticipated an anti-
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Oil Life - how works? by bubbatime @ Today at 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: sasilverbulletMy neighbor is a certified Honda mechanic and he recommends 5K OCI on synthetic and 3K OCI on dino oil. I would be suspicious of any further advice from wonder mechanic. 3K mile changes in my last 3 Honda prod
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Wifi-modem issues by Zeus33 @ Today at 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete Not according to WNDR3400's owner's manual. I stand corrected. I didn't realize certain models were different.
Jump to new posts Re: Castrol Edge 5W30 A3/B4 by bluesubie @ Today at 05:15 PM

This oil probably would have been a good choice for the 2014 Forester XT (direct injection) owner that had his GF5 Castrol Edge 5W-30 viscosity diluted with fuel down to 5.71 cSt's with 3,500 miles on the oil and 3% fuel. Even on the uoa without hi
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
I mix the old Saber product 85:1 in a quart bottle and use it up in a month to keep fresh fuel in my string trimmer. The other additive is PI-SE that goes in my fuel can all summer long to prevent the ethanol problems of phase separation... My experi
Page 2 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 ... 23 24 >