Recent Topics
Recommended oil weight for high mileage vehicle?
by Nicholi2789
0 seconds ago
Chase Elliot...
by mattwithcats
35 minutes 21 seconds ago
Accidentally mixed grease. How much time do I have
by Bigsyke
38 minutes 22 seconds ago
Which Mobil 1 in a Ford V-10
by loneryder
59 minutes 16 seconds ago
P300 and P1174 codes on 2007 Pontiac G6 with 2.4L
by wtd
Today at 05:41 PM
Rotella T5 discontinued and clearanced at Menards
by Scott_mi
Today at 05:40 PM
Return used oil to Walmart for a refund?
by Merkava_4
Today at 05:35 PM
w126 300sel- Torque Converter Drain
by Gito
Today at 04:53 PM
Question about Rislone.
by Cristobal
Today at 04:27 PM
Exploding targets!
by OVERKILL
Today at 04:24 PM
The Prowler
by Trajan
Today at 03:52 PM
steering rack issues with Buick Enclave
by Jasper8146
Today at 03:49 PM
Newest Members
Nicholi2789, cycleguy55, Dolph, s1xstr1ng, grover12
53350 Registered Users
Who's Online
81 registered (3800Series, 01_celica_gt, Astro14, -SyN-, akv, andyd, 9 invisible), 1699 Guests and 171 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53350 Members
66 Forums
228812 Topics
3656499 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Power steering only works in one direction? by steve20 @ Today at 05:23 PM

if you still want to try a fluid fix----take a look at the "Lubeguard" brand of p/s flush/syn fluid, & additives
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Minimum OCI for Honda by The Critic @ Today at 05:23 PM

92 Toyota Previa Out: Castrol GTX 10w-30, Purolator Classic 5500 miles In: Chevron 10w-30, Wix Filter
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: The Prowler by OneEyeJack @ Today at 05:15 PM

I had a ride in one to Clark in the Philippines while stationed in Vietnam. We engaged in a dog fight on the way with another A6 and an F4. It was the best ride, ever.
Engine Oil Filters
Originally Posted By: webforsOriginally Posted By: KCJeepOriginally Posted By: webfors I have no problem with the fiber end caps, the ecore plastic center cage, or any other design. As long as the media is strong as a result of straight, even and pl
General and Off Topic
Thanks guys, I found MMC purchase price. Still working on ORCL info.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stack of new frames behind Toyota dealer. by fdcg27 @ Today at 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: 02SEOriginally Posted By: Miller88Originally Posted By: 02SEThe frames that rusted prematurely on Tacoma, Tundra, and Sequoia models were improperly made by Dana Corp, for Toyota. Toyota didn't specify that they be protected
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Over the years Shell has run more bullbleep psudoscientific commercials for their stuff then any other supplier I can remember. "Platformate" yeah, right. All those ads must be the reason they're 15 cents higher around here that anyone
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: San Francisco dreaming by Kiwi_ME @ Today at 05:01 PM

My experience (Phoenix Hotel, at Eddy and Larkin Sts) was reflected in hundreds of the other lower-star reviews on Tripadvisor. I thought I would be OK with it and most of it doesn't bother me since I lived in San Diego for 3 decades, but walking ar
Jump to new posts Re: Ethanol and Carburetors by Garak @ Today at 04:59 PM

I think OPE manufacturers like to use ethanol as an excuse when their eighty cent fuel systems fail. My lawnmower's carb lasted a whole year without intervention, despite the fact it never saw a lick of ethanol. Then it failed miserably.
Jump to new posts Re: QS Defy vs HDEO in old V8's by Boss302fan @ Today at 04:59 PM

Defy never slowed down any leaks in my sons car but when I switched to PYB HM they pretty much went away after 2K miles. I then added a can of motor oil saver and the car does not leak at all... Runs very smooth and quiet.
Originally Posted By: PatmanBut is it still their strongest product now that Multi System Tune Up is out? Just for there options, is Red Line SI-1 out in your area? Also, if you have a Great Canadian Oil Change in the neighborhood, they do have the
European and Import Motor Oils
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Reccomendation for 1995 bmw 540 in florida by OVERKILL @ Today at 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: HerrStigOriginally Posted By: OVERKILLOriginally Posted By: HerrStigOriginally Posted By: camrydriver111I think you'll be fine with M1 0W40 even in Florida summer. It's the factory fill for the Nissan GTR and used in other high
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: Tall Curb by Mr Nice @ Today at 04:55 PM

My brother's wife's father has a business and he was sued by a sleezeball lawyer and a guy in a wheelchair targeting small businesses and hitting them with ADA lawsuits. It was easier for out of court settlement than to drag on in court.
Technical and White Papers
Jump to new posts Re: Engine Warm-Up Discussion. by Garak @ Today at 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: ShannowI don't have any experience at -10C for more than a single day or so however. Very nice post, Shannow. Well, you could have visited Canada this winter. Both Ontario and Saskatchewan had plenty of days below -30C, so you
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation for a 1965 Volvo 122S. by UncleS2 @ Today at 04:48 PM

Sounds like the fuel system is in good shape. My fuel pump was a rebuildable type, I even did that once back in the early 1980's. Note- the fuel pump is strictly old-school, and if the diaphragm ever tears or perforates, it will allow gasoline to go
Racing Oils/Engines/Cars/Teams/Drivers
Jump to new posts Re: F1 - 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix by Garak @ Today at 04:47 PM

I watched the whole thing. There was a bit of a delay thanks to a nice little deluge.
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Had the most fun on 2 wheels in a long time by HerrStig @ Today at 04:33 PM

Didn't Honda sell a 400 or so twin with a 2 speed automatic back in the early 80s?
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Diesel generators can be operated on Kerosene or Jet-A (with lubricity additive) . Both fuels can have a very long storage life. This is another option that is not "self evident" to most people.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Automotive Scrap Metal by HosteenJorje @ Today at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: GMBoyOriginally Posted By: SilverC6All the meth heads will have to hit the brakes on their habit if scrap metal is down. [censored] scavenging thieves. I know that's right!! I had a meth head steal the copper out of my new h
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Eating better and questions by hatt @ Today at 04:11 PM

Just because big pharma does good things doesn't mean they get a pass on bad things. Too much of a good thing is bad.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: What automotive 'trends' do you remember clearly? by HosteenJorje @ Today at 04:05 PM

Originally Posted By: RobensteinRemember when cars had manual transmissions with the shifter on the column? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Three on the tree. I thought I really had something when I ordered a 66 Dart with four on the floor and front disc
Jump to new posts Re: Home Depot oil prices on par w/WMart by bmod305 @ Today at 04:03 PM

$24.97 for Mobil 1 in Minnesota. Two bucks a jug cheaper than Walmart in same area. Dave
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Nucleate boiling - :doh: by HosteenJorje @ Today at 03:50 PM

Babcock & Wilcox steam generator?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Driving Instructor Prank by Mr Nice @ Today at 03:49 PM

This is similar to the Jeff Gordon taxi cab driver fleeing from police.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: China buying Pirelli by fredfactory @ Today at 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: c502cid To bash them for being Chinese is ignorant. Our own backyard, and ..... Its not about "being Chinese", its my experience with bad poor quality Chinese products and the human rights violations over there. No
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >