by Gito
03/02/15 08:03 AM
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr
by buster
03/02/15 07:44 AM
Costco $70 off Bridgestone
by chiefsfan1
03/02/15 05:57 AM
is 10w30 considered heavy duty or similar HDEO ?
by leroyd92
03/02/15 03:13 AM
Centigrad to Fahrenheit made easy
by mjoekingz28
03/02/15 01:07 AM
cold weather roller bearing friction
by used_0il
03/02/15 12:49 AM
Nitrogen fill for $199
by Stewart Fan
03/01/15 10:19 PM
Jeep Cherokee Roaring Drone Noise
by Nick1994
03/01/15 10:09 PM
Newest Members
Koko4, Bianchi, Paul_B, Dexter55, timberjack
53005 Registered Users
Who's Online
102 registered (AandPDan, alarmguy, 2009Edge, 29662, 01_celica_gt, 7 invisible), 1635 Guests and 185 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
53005 Members
66 Forums
227417 Topics
3627529 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: frozen drain pipe in kitchen sink by pandus13 @ 53 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: tdparkMake a brine BINGO! OP, i used that last winter.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: I have started letting the car idle again by Char Baby @ 54 minutes 6 seconds ago

Pffff! That's a heat wave!
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Magnatec at Walmart and VWB seal by CELICA_XX @ 59 minutes 14 seconds ago

I love the Valvoline seal... it's the best I've encountered so far. Very easy to remove and always comes off in one piece.
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by GSCJR @ Today at 09:32 AM

2010 Lexus RX350 3.5L 24V DOHC Out: 1 qt. PP 0w-20 w/ 5L QSUD 5w-20 and ProSelect filter Oil and filter were in service for 4 months and about 7000 Kms. In: VSP 0w-20 and ProSelect filter
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: jcwitYou all are worried about hardwood flooring, while most all of you buy Chinese whether you realize it or not. Take a look at your clothing and electronics. Check into the castings for your auto's. the books i buy for my ki
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: AT&T is dumb. School Me On WiMax. by Sierra048 @ Today at 09:25 AM

Given my before mentioned background, I'll be interested in your outcome. Please post any updates and hopefully solutions to you problem.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: Ford 1.5 ecoboost factory oil filter by J611 @ Today at 09:24 AM

That is the exact filter I changed two weeks ago on my 2006 Fiesta with the 1.6 litre. (Quality filters by the way ... cut a few open before I joined this forum ... zero issues ) I know that you guys have these aftermarket Motorcraft FL910S, from t
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Synthetic Rebate Fail by Sierra048 @ Today at 09:21 AM

I've only been in Menard's one time but the wife and I were impressed. Wished we had one close by here in North Georgia.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Nitrogen fill for $199 by SHOZ @ Today at 09:20 AM

If O2 leaks out faster than N2 then sooner or later the tire would be nearly full of N2 with repeated topping offs of atmospheric air.
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 91 Civic 3dr Hatchback Si clutch pedal by Lead Shoes @ Today at 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: TeggerThis problem will be similar to your brake-light issue. Attached to the clutch pedal is a clutch-interlock switch similar to the one attached to the brake pedal. It prevents the starter from operating unless the clutch pe
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Double Stacked Wheel-Weights? by Traction @ Today at 09:17 AM

As far as the OP's weights, no way to use a clip on weight anyway. It is fine, but not neatly done. At least they didn't do just a static balance with weight on the inside only. Among other reasons, tires not perfectly round, or balanced can also go
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Manly and unmanly foods by pandus13 @ Today at 09:15 AM

Originally Posted By: GreeCguyOriginally Posted By: skyactivChicks dig you eating & drinking what they like. Two eggs, one pound of bacon, a stack of pancakes, a large bowl of grits with plenty of butter and salt, and a package of link sausage.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Does EPA Fuel Mileage Test Use Ethanol? by SHOZ @ Today at 09:14 AM

I would worry about the gas at a station that has E0 as well as E10. I doubt if it is a fresh as the regular spiked stuff.
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Originally Posted By: RobensteinOriginally Posted By: ClaudOther animals kill either for food, in self defense, or to eliminate competition. Humans are unique in that they kill for the sake of killing. Claud. Read up on what Dolphins do to Porpois
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE! by 3for3 @ Today at 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Malo83[quote=3for3] And you yank the OEM tires for better tires I know, it's hilarious. The YK580's proved to be not much better overall than the factory supplied tires. Lesson learned. That was my first fail on aftermark
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Slashes US production due to shut ports by javacontour @ Today at 09:02 AM

But most employees you encounter at your local McDonald's do not work for corporate. They work for the franchise holder. So getting on the local small businessman who bought a franchise and opened a store about paying minimum wage isn't a fair co
Jump to new posts Re: Battery terminal recommendations? by SHOZ @ Today at 08:57 AM

Just say no to lead..... Lead free OEM style. Haven't had any lead terminals come on my cars since the 80's. http://www.delcity.net/store/Lead-!-Free-OEM-Style-Battery-Terminals/p_596771
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
We also ran Delo 400 15w-40 in 8-92's, Cats, and Cummins. It was a one motor oil for engines outfit. Zero engine failures.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Are we really driving well?? by ARCOgraphite @ Today at 08:51 AM

Lot of "Island" people up here with no driving skills. Then the idiots playing on their smart phones ... I saw woman proceeding through a busy intersection looking down at her device. I beeped and hollered at her.
Originally Posted By: RuslanUndate: only 1000 miles on mobil 1 0w40 and the engine seems to run smoother and quiter. No mpg loss that I've noticed. Very happy with the oil so far. You won't go wrong with the M1 0w40.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: Oil/fluid for a ProLift Floor Jack by Donald @ Today at 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: skyactivDo you have and if so, can you use the jack that came with the vehicle? If not you should get one, you always should have a jack in the vehicle.
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Mobil Delvac REBATE. Delvac 1 ESP or LE and 1300 by Scott_mi @ Today at 08:38 AM

Reposted with better info and correct title that includes all oils included in rebate. Will try and request the other one get deleted. Up tp $60 rebate on 5 gallon buckets or 1 gallon jugs of the oil mentioned in topic title. Limit (2) 5 gallon buck
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Let's Talk Holsters... by Whitewolf @ Today at 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4Galco, Bianchi/Safariland (or some other brand)? Belt, Paddle, Ankle, or Shoulder? My pistol would be a Sig P226 & P229, Walther P99AS, or an FNX9. Please feel free to discuss any other pistols as well. What is yo
I'm looking out for the EPA police.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: O'Reilly carrying Delo 15W-30 by BoiseRob @ Today at 08:23 AM

Have a new KW T680 at our shop and the Paccar 13L is factory filled with Delo 10w30. They even but a Delo decal on the frame rail identifying the lube used.
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 >