Recent Topics
Oil filters suggestions for a 10' Hyundai .......
by Oregoonian
05/31/16 06:32 PM
Is the spin-on filter's days numbered?
by jongies3
05/31/16 06:28 PM
Mobil 1 75w90 LS for 2010 Camaro SS
by AIRJAC3
05/31/16 05:51 PM
2013 Tacoma ATF Change?
by CrackyWainwright
05/31/16 05:42 PM
Blackfire Wet Diamond
by BlueOvalFitter
05/31/16 05:42 PM
Which butter do you all use?
by chiefsfan1
05/31/16 05:00 PM
Does this tail pipe pic tell you anything?
by LeakySeals
05/31/16 04:38 PM
Security Camera system
by Alfred_B
05/31/16 04:10 PM
Valvoline is going to be listed on the NYSE
by demarpaint
05/31/16 03:46 PM
Rislone or stp ethanol fuel treatment
by Indiana79
05/31/16 03:17 PM
Super Tech #3614 CUT OPEN
by car51
05/31/16 03:03 PM
Flight Tracker
by Eddie
05/31/16 02:33 PM
Newest Members
ph9, Kurt34556, Skullzaflare, Jakes_Lawn, Aarrghhh
58031 Registered Users
Who's Online
94 registered (AIRJAC3, 86cutlass307, 2009Edge, Abakev, 2015_PSD, 15SilvyEcotec, 8 invisible), 1744 Guests and 332 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
58031 Members
66 Forums
249640 Topics
4087447 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Worthy of a news story?? by dailydriver @ 35 minutes 9 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: NHHEMIOriginally Posted By: andrewgIt always makes me shake my head when one of our local Seattle news stations makes a really big deal out of some graffiti scribbled on a sidewalk or building. But when it has anything to do wit
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Repelling heat by surfstar @ 41 minutes 40 seconds ago

You need white paint, not a wax.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Mazda Type-FZ Fluid & Skyactiv Drain/Refill Tips by DBMaster @ 43 minutes 14 seconds ago

It's not too different from other cars, though the precise temperature thing, I'm sure, came about with the advent of OBD. My 1972 Pontiac had cold and hot marks. My 1989 Accord specified to check at operating temp. I let mine cool to ambient and
Detail and Wax
Jump to new posts Re: Blackfire Wet Diamond by Shellguy @ 43 minutes 42 seconds ago

Blackfire is a very good brand...rest easy using their products. Ive used their products for years
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Base Oil Content and Marketing by MolaKule @ 48 minutes 6 seconds ago

Aside from Performance Specifications and any other off-topic, I think these comments are worth consideration. From: Chapter 17 SYNTHETIC LUBRICANT BASE STOCK PROCESSES AND PRODUCTS Margaret M. Wu(a) (b) and T. Rig Forbus(c) (a) ExxonMobil Resear
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: CARQUEST Premium Oil Filter by CapitalTruck @ 48 minutes 14 seconds ago

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubb...0_N#Post4103205 I cut one of the new premium "blue" filters open here. These are made especially for CARQUEST by Champion. These are 99.5 percent efficient at 20 microns. I think that might be
Power Sports
Jump to new posts Re: Just an interesting question by ccdhowell @ 51 minutes 10 seconds ago

I'm a bit obsessive with my quads; shared sump quads get 20 hour OCI max, non-shared sump get 40 hour OCI max. Too much dirt for me to go longer.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Art and ugly are separated by a fine line by dailydriver @ 56 minutes 8 seconds ago

So we can then guess/speculate that the wheels were also 'Plasti-dipped' in those ricer-fantastic colors??? (Sorry SatinSilver, I did not see your post before this post.)
Bicycles
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need a better tire for PNW trip? by dailydriver @ Today at 05:48 PM

Does anyone make NON-tubular (cyclo)cross tires??
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline is going to be listed on the NYSE by splinter @ Today at 05:47 PM

Buy low, sell high. Or just go short on the energy sector.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Rislone or stp ethanol fuel treatment by splinter @ Today at 05:46 PM

What conditions, issues and/or symptoms are you attempting to 'treat' with these types of treatments?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Buying a House in 2 yrs - Realistic Numbers? by Mr Nice @ Today at 05:45 PM

Looks like a nice starter home. Call agent and take a tour of the house. Nothing to loose at looking at house.
Engine Oil Filters
Thanks folks! The FL400S fits and is now my new filter. Very available and cheap!
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Lowes charcoal sale by SirTanon @ Today at 05:37 PM

When I do use charcoal, this is the stuff I always try to get: Chunk type.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Real Estate Rates by Y_K @ Today at 05:32 PM

I think you were presented with a "Go Away Quote" in that FL episode. It's not even relevant why did it happen..
Consumer Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Security Camera system by Rand @ Today at 05:15 PM

IMO wireless systems are very subpar.. and you have to run power anyway. Get a POE ethernet type with IP CAMERAS and a NVR. 720p digital. Similar to this but I dont really recommend zmodo as reliable. http://www.amazon.com/Zmodo-Security-Out...p+ca
Jump to new posts Re: 351W build with a flat tappet by BrocLuno @ Today at 05:10 PM

With an Automatic and any decent stall, I'd opt for 3.55's for a street car. Even at that, if the motor is not asleep, you'll have a hard time hooking street tires on real pavement most evenings
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Cesna Citation Mustang - First impressions by fdcg27 @ Today at 05:03 PM

Which also means that many models of them can be safely operated single pilot by guys coming out of piston twins without an insane amount of training. FWIR, the Learjet guys used to call the Citation the Nearjet. It may not be fast, but it is well de
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Speed & Temperature ratings vs cold PSI by slacktide_bitog @ Today at 05:01 PM

The pressure spec is the same for any tire of that size
Jump to new posts Re: Where can I buy Edge High Mileage 10w-40? by slacktide_bitog @ Today at 05:00 PM

The same place you get PUP
General and Off Topic
Originally Posted By: Quattro PeteOriginally Posted By: AlI don't know anyone that hasn't laid their bike down (on the road) I rode for 5 years, and I never laid it down. But it was likely just a matter of time. I figured I'd quit while I was stil
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any machinists? by Mr Nice @ Today at 04:51 PM

Find a Co-Op and give 100% on the job and prove you can be an asset to company. In this tight job market you have to be willing to do jobs nobody wants to do.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Tire pressure question by Traction @ Today at 04:49 PM

As long as you keep all your tires at the base/cold pressure for any given morning temp, you will always end up with a operating temp in the sweet spot for pressure. On my C5 Vette, I can start at spec 30psi cold, and easily run down the road at 35ps
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Change Frequency - 04 Neon by Branson304 @ Today at 04:47 PM

Step up a viscosity grade with Pennzoil High Mileage & see what happens. Perhaps a 10W-40. If that doesn't slow it down & you're still adding a fresh quart every 1K-1.5K, I wouldn't dump the sump until at least 10,000 miles & use the chea
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: 2013 Ram 1500 Vibration Issue by oldhp @ Today at 04:45 PM

"The new 2014+ gen GM 1500 trucks are also having vibration problems with no known cure." Had a 2014 short bed reg cab,2wd,V6. Engine vibrated when in V4 mode, hated it. Cruising down road got same vibration, I could get it to stop if I lo
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 >