10/25/14 09:20 AM
2015 Mazda 6 oil filter
by BrianPA
10/25/14 08:31 AM
Newest Members
ChevyTwo, BrianPA, JeepCommander, hevslark, Hox
51688 Registered Users
Who's Online
71 registered (bdcardinal, Apollo14, 2cool, 2009Edge, BigD3800, 9 invisible), 1822 Guests and 200 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
51688 Members
64 Forums
221190 Topics
3497166 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Clean thick oil in throttle body?! by Clevy @ 56 minutes 24 seconds ago

Guys. His cars are fuel injected so it's not possible that anything added to the fuel is building up in the throttle body. I'm pretty sure it's the pcv valve sucking in vapourized oil and it's building up. Get a catch can. Problem solved. To clean
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Oil change on oil burner by Nickdfresh @ 59 minutes 37 seconds ago

I would use a 10W-40 high mileage oil in winter, then maybe start using 15W-40 when it warms up and change it at least once a year with a good filter...
Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline
No where have I ever said,written nor implied that any engine is built for a specific grade of oil. In fact if you've seen any of my posts you'd realize I'm a thicker is better guy at heart HOWEVER because I've owned/raced the exact same car you ha
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: what are you guys flipping? by JustinH @ Today at 12:49 PM

When I was younger, I used to go to the pick-a-part junkyard and pull stuff that has high value on ebay. My best pick was a set of headlights for a 97 lincoln mark viii. I paid like 45 dollars and ended up selling the set of lamps for 300. Also th
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Zeon RS3-A Long Term Impressions by Rand @ Today at 12:47 PM

The pilot sport as/3 are likely at least as good as the cooper rs3-a in the winter.
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: How deep of a puncture can a tire take? by JustinH @ Today at 12:44 PM

Wife hit a spike in the matrix going 90mph. Nail stayed in the tire, she drove it home 20 miles TPS light came on as she got a block away from the house. Tire was down 5psi of air, nail was about 1/2 inch from the sidewall. NTB said replace the t
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: $20k dollar crew cab 4X4 by MNgopher @ Today at 12:41 PM

I wish you luck finding your desired combination at your desired price point. In this day and age, crew cabs are the highest demand trucks out there, and they are priced accordingly. Also remember that sales were low for a couple year period during
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend a tire shop in Houston by AndyinAL @ Today at 12:39 PM

http://www.gsp9700.com/search/findgsp9700.cfm If the link doesn't work, google Hunter GSP9700 and use the locator function. I don't drive on tires not balanced with this technology. Usually just marginally more expensive that the shops with the o
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Pocket Pistols by john_pifer @ Today at 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr_Joe Looks great. I just ordered a P938 to go with my P238 380. I've been thinking for a while. Cool! How long have you had the 238? Originally Posted By: demarpaintI like SS revolvers. Nice collection. Thanks!
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Any contractors being hired to fight ISIS yet? by antiqueshell @ Today at 12:18 PM

The most important thing to remember is that ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) IS a contractor provided by the Mossad. The head of ISIS is Elliot Shimon.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Sears Die Hard Platinum by JustinH @ Today at 12:16 PM

The giant sears stores here in the malls have very few people in there. I have found some deals, but honestly they are just too big. If they went to the size of a hardware store, and moved them to strip malls, they would do better.
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: I am filing suit against Carter Fuel Systems by ecotourist @ Today at 12:14 PM

Looks like you're right, I've seen pale blue on aircraft. I understand that the record for shooting down the most aircraft in the shortest time (counted on the ground afterward so the count was correct) was set by a Finnish pilot. The swastica is
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Could this be the Royals year? by andyd @ Today at 12:12 PM

The World Series is the best baseball of the season.
Jump to new posts Re: Liquid Moly by CATERHAM @ Today at 11:58 AM

901Memphis, I don't know what you're talking about with the WIX filter. The valve is at the top of the can so when open the oil will not pass over the dirty media into the engine. The efficiency of the media has nothing to do with the by-pass arrang
Jump to new posts Re: Oil recommendation for a 2015 Mazda 6 by SilverC6 @ Today at 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JBinTX30I would also say go with Quaker State Ultimate Durability. There's your winner.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sun facts by FL_Rob @ Today at 11:44 AM

We just don't know.I can reason that there is no "edge", only that detectable/visible matter hasn't fully expanded yet to a point that we can set a definition of "edge".Most of these newer science shows are getting too speculative
Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 Mazda 6 oil filter by JBinTX30 @ Today at 11:40 AM

The Mazda OEM filter will work great.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: School shooting, near Seattle by Nickdfresh @ Today at 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: CourierDriverOriginally Posted By: beanoilVideo games, poor parenting, not teaching negotiating skills in school or at home, (with yourself or others) drugs, violence glorified on the tube. There are so many reasons our world ha
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by WTJackalope @ Today at 11:30 AM

2014 Toyota Tundra 1794 5.7 23668 miles 8 quarts of PZ Gold Semi Syn 0w20
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: Best low priced all season that's good in the snow by leeharvey418 @ Today at 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: grampiTwice as many tires purchased is twice as much money... Tires replaced half as often is half as much money. Unless you're so hung up on personal finances that you actually come up with a cost of money figure for your veh
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Got the Hi-Power by CT8 @ Today at 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: FinnIIRC, I paid something like 400,- Euros (USD 500,-) or so for my Mark III couple of years ago. Since then handgun legislation has been tightened a lot and it is very difficult today to get a handgun license (impossible to ge
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: NC Trip by 01rangerxl @ Today at 10:59 AM

Great pics. I love the NC mountains.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Purple Duralec by CT8 @ Today at 10:53 AM

Chevron,Mobil and Shell are my picks.
Oil Industry and Related News
Jump to new posts Re: Transporting Keystone oil By Rail by CT8 @ Today at 10:51 AM

Governor Brown is working on the miles traveled in your vehicle tax. Californians love to pay taxes.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 VW GTI, one of the best under $30k? by MCompact @ Today at 10:23 AM

I also prefer cloth with leather bolsters, as in my Club Sport and MS3. If I bought a GTI it would have to be the S trim level- every other trim level forces you to take the hole in the roof. I doubt VWoA would allow you to delete it...
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 >