08/01/14 08:37 PM
Smitty's Super S Multiflo 5w-30 is !0% synthetic
by NormanBuntz
08/01/14 08:30 PM
Newest Members
TriboGuy, chkm8, wjason777, glgoodwin22, RandyG99
50829 Registered Users
Who's Online
37 registered (Astro14, Bandito440, 901Memphis, 147_Grain, BusyLittleShop, 3 invisible), 934 Guests and 220 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
50829 Members
64 Forums
217194 Topics
3420229 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Possible sludged VQ37HR by deven @ Today at 12:08 AM

seafoam it. Just to be on the safe side!
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Won a Juice Extractor today. by joegreen @ Today at 12:00 AM

mmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon juice.
Jump to new posts Re: QS - great oils or good oil at great value by killswitch83 @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

QSUD or PYB+Quiet Running Car+Shell Fuel Rewards= loyal, happy customer! Always cool to save .50/gal and then some with the sometimes-needed quarts
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Ruger 10/22 naysayers.. by Shannow @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

I'd love one and would have one in a heartbeat. 'cept we can't have "assault weapons" here, and a 10-22 is classified as such.
Automotive Lighting
Jump to new posts Re: Improving reverse lights by Greasymechtech @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Ebay has some Cree XB-D T10 and T15 bulbs. I have the 921 50w xbd led bulbs and they are easily 2-3x brighter than the halogen 921's.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Avoid FedEx by Merkava_4 @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: MinamiKotaroGood grief. BITOG hates UPS, FEDEX, and the USPS. And flying drones.
Jump to new posts Re: New high VI Product - Service Pro 0W20 by deven @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Best F100For all of you who fall down on the altar of higher VI 0W20 oils
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Investors....come in please! by friendly_jacek @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Heads up: COT results came with an interesting forex setup today. Last time we had that setup was in May 2012 and dollar fell and gold skyrocketed till October. There is also a huge gold inverted H&S formation spanning more than one year. This m
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Re: photo testing by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Is use tinypic.com. No need for an account and it only takes about 15 seconds tops by the time you go to the website until you have the code to post. I've looked back and some of my posts from 8+ months ago still show the photos on here.
Hydraulic Fluids
Jump to new posts Re: What oil for plow. by joegreen @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

So my thinking is to try a thicker grade oil. Because if the plow moves great when i do the first driveway then starts to slow down after that this tells me the oil is heating up and thinning out. But what i have read on the plow forums is that peopl
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bleeding brakes by wallyuwl @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Good to know that the one I got is good. The 0108 model is what is supposed to fit late model GM and that is what I ordered and the type of vehicle I have, so should work.
Question of the Day
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Oxidants by MolaKule @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

All additive compounds are tested for elastomer compatibility and this one was no different.
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2004 VW TDI Beetle by Nick1994 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: CHARLIEBRONSON21Personally, the 70 is where it's at. Oh yeah! I'm semi-restoring it, it's actually in good shape just want to completely redo the interior.
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A day in St Louis..tips ? by JamesBond @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

East St. Louis is in Illinois, across the Mississippi. Stay on the side with the arch, and south of the zoo and you'll be fine. Reconsider a cardinals game, it's one of the best baseball experiences on the planet. Otherwise, arch, zoo and botan
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: ISP Speeds? by michaelluscher @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

Double check your bill to see what plan you're on You might be getting the free symmetrical upgrade soon http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Verizon-Makes-All-FiOS-Tiers-Symmetrical-129769
Jump to new posts Re: German Castrol 0w-30 at Autozone by engineer20 @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

*the gold bottle castrol synthetic
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: overfilled oil by another Todd @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

I had a Detroit diesel in my fire engine overfilled by more than 5 gallons (IIRC it held about 7 gallons) by our shop after an oil change. I discovered it a few days later when I checked the oil. No damage, they just drained out 5+ gallons and away
Jump to new posts Re: Can I use 5W30 instead of 5W20? by hatt @ Yesterday at 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: GarakOriginally Posted By: NickdfreshThe CAFE conspiracy stuff is just boring at this point. What were people saying when manufacturers began going from 10W-40 to 5W-30? The same thing they say now. Without CAFE (and similar
Oil Additives
Jump to new posts Re: New oil additive saves 2% on gas by MolaKule @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

BTW, this is not something you would buy OTC. It would incorporated in PI packages by additive suppliers.
Jump to new posts Re: '96 Corolla 3 Quarts Low on Oil. by crazyoildude @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

some of the 1.8 engines may use oil but they run forever
Humor
Jump to new posts Re: Poles #EatApples to annoy Putin by Kira @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Power, bullying, controlling, implementing your greed...it all involves lying, telling half-truths and distraction. Just like here in the Good Ol' USA. Don't be childish or selectively naive. Kira
Jump to new posts Re: Oil consumption with M1 AFE 0w30? by Alex38 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

I've also had some consumption when changing brands. Seems to stop after awhile though. I'd bet that if you stayed with M1, the consumption would go away and your sump would stay full.
Foods/Cooking/Beverages
Jump to new posts Re: Curing Coho Salmon. by Kira @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

GravLax is KING! I'm a HUGE FAN of Swedish 'mustard and dill' sauce. Many pre-packaged GravLax dishes in Sweden come with a pouch of mustard-dill sauce. So good. Enjoy! Kira
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: War in Ukraine by JHZR2 @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Political discussion complaints. Lock time.
Gear & Transmission Used/Virgin Oil Analysis
Jump to new posts Re: Valvoline Dino 75w-90 GL-5 20k mi Forester 5MT by Bandito440 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bottom_FeederAs close as Valvoline looks to be what Subaru transaxles call for, my Impreza did not like it. Shifts into 1st and reverse from a stop were always crunchy. I finally spent some money on genuine Subaru Extra S and it
Page 2 of 27 < 1 2 3 4 ... 26 27 >